Class of 2016 - DB Patrice Rene (ON, Canada) Transferring to Rutgers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DB Patrice Rene (ON, Canada) Transferring to Rutgers

Isn't funny how these coaches, basically all the Big Ten were at that camp, can go to these camps and evaluate kids and make them offers when the "evaluation period" is over and they are only suppose to have contact with kids on campus. Why even have rules.

That reminds me of the rule high schools in NYS used to have about year round play and their HS coaches...NY said the heck with it we can't baby sit any more and let the coaches work with kids 12 months, I can see this vague rule possibly being axed or simply overlooked.

Well he seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and has always been a fan of us since we offered first, but that quote doesn't sound promising to me.

I'm sure Urban already told him he's the next Percy Harvin.

bnoro said:
Well he seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and has always been a fan of us since we offered first, but that quote doesn't sound promising to me.

I'm sure Urban already told him he's the next Percy Harvin.

It is amazing how many "next Percy Harvins" there are out there.

Rene opens up at #70 for 2 4 7sports 2016 class

impressive

speaking of

▲★✞ Patrice Rene ✞★▼ ‏@PatriceRene6 2h
Bout to hit the road, headed to Syracuse!
1f34a.png
1f44c.png

All hands on deck for this kid

Patrice Rene‏@PatriceRene6 41s
Lol it's funny to hear people say that I've ghosted.. Naah I just have my mind right and my priorities straight.
1f4af.png

Rene already has Penn St as the leader. Not good.

It makes me sick that we lost that game to them, absolutely sick.

To me, this is arguably our most important early recruit for the 2016 class. Had him on campus several times early. Sucks to see Penn St in the lead early.

We could really use a shut down DB. We haven't had a good passing Defense in quite some time.
Passing D starts with the pass rush. We have shut down DB's but it doesn't matter when there's no pressure on the QB or the QB breaks contain.

Its been a long time since we have 2 good DT's in the middle, who could stop the run, and put pressure up the middle.

I really wanted to get this kid. This could be the 1st direct casualty of PSU getting their scholarships back.

My uneducated guess is that he is going to go to PSU or Michigan St.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom