DC? | Syracusefan.com

DC?

njcuse

Scout Team
Anyone have recent info on DC's status? Is he healthy? Playing well? The center position will be key to how good SU can be next season.

Coming back from micro fracture surgery is tough. Most players are never the same.

Coming back from micro fracture surgery is tough. Most players are never the same.

It was more than that. He had a cartilage transfer from a non weight bearing portion of his knee. But you're right...the percentage of players who either don't fully recover our never pay again is not insignificant.

It was more than that. He had a cartilage transfer from a non weight bearing portion of his knee. But you're right...the percentage of players who either don't fully recover our never pay again is not insignificant.

Is that the awe-inspiring "triple negative"? Only seen a few of these ever before...very impressive! ;)

I know you are joking a bit but I'd have to think DaJuan is likely on schedule to graduate after this coming season.

There was an article a few months ago that indicated that is indeed true. I believe it said he was on schedule to graduate this December.

There was an article a few months ago that indicated that is indeed true. I believe it said he was on schedule to graduate this December.

How can you not rout for this kid! He's obviously worked his but off (figuratively and literally) in his time at SU. I really hope for his sake he reaps the benefit of all that hard work and is able to have a healthy finish to his career. . . . . . . . . . . . . of course as an SU fan it would be extremely nice for my sake as well.

Last edited:
How can you not rout for this kid! He's obviously worked his but off (figuratively and literally) in his time at SU. I really hope for his sake he reaps the benefit of all that hard work and is able to have a healthy finish to his career. . . . . . . . . . . . . of course as an SU fan it would be extremely nice for my sake as well.

I found the article. I was right that he has accumulated enough credits to graduate in December. If anyone reads this article and doesn't just love Dajuan, then I don't know what to say.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...ision_to_shut_down_you_dont_need_to_feel.html

I know you are joking a bit but I'd have to think DaJuan is likely on schedule to graduate after this coming season.

There's no joking around on this board!

Just trying to inform the OP, since we all know DC= Derrick and DCII= Dejaun...

Yes no joking is allowed on this board
Jim, just open this one shiny, super-terrific, candy-like present. Just the one.
Smurfs_Color_Pictures_Jokey_Smurf.gif~original

It would not be insignificant to note that DC is most certainly not average in his work ethic and commitment to fail not to recover fully from this injury, however.

and those players you refer to were players like stoudamire who were all world players to begin with. DC is a guy who has yet to even find himself.

The future ain't what it used to be.“Never make forecasts, especially about the future

and those players you refer to were players like stoudamire who were all world players to begin with. DC is a guy who has yet to even find himself.

This will allow him to find a better version of himself that he was looking for before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom