Class of 2015 - DE Austrian Robinson (NY) Committed to Ole Miss | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Austrian Robinson (NY) Committed to Ole Miss

you have to call the recruiting services out on discrepancies its the only way to right the ship

I hear you about Toad but Multiple sites have mentioned his liking for those programs. So when its more than one source that tells me that its a consistent thought.

we also have yet to get a visit. i'm confident we can blow him away if we can ever get him up here.

The most curious thing to me is his camping at uconn (and even bc) but it almost seems like we're not recruiting him that or he just wants to stay REALLY close to home.

The most curious thing to me is his camping at uconn (and even bc) but it almost seems like we're not recruiting him that or he just wants to stay REALLY close to home.
I don't know what it is but him and Q Sheppard really like RU for some reason. Doesn't make sense to me at all but if they want to get steamrolled all 4 of their years at Rutgers all the power to them.

As Scott says next man in, if these kids don't want to come to Syracuse a program headed back to greatness, they lose. The real problem is theirs, going to a school, that never was, never is, and never will be a great program.

We are definitely recruiting him hard. I believe he was 1 of the few that got the 64 letter thing. I know we have been trying to get him on campus for a long time. Maybe it's more of a transportation problem? It does feel we are on the outside looking in though which sucks because he is an extremely talented player.

We are definitely recruiting him hard. I believe he was 1 of the few that got the 64 letter thing. I know we have been trying to get him on campus for a long time. Maybe it's more of a transportation problem? It does feel we are on the outside looking in though which sucks because he is an extremely talented player.

is he a de or dt ? is there a slot open for him at this point.

is he a de or dt ? is there a slot open for him at this point.

pretty sure DT. I think he is someone we would take regardless, and just figure it out later.

Just saw a twitter convo from him where he says he is restarting the process and is planning on visiting in August.

Gee did RU back off. ;)

I have always felt if we can just get him on campus we would have just as good a shot as anyone. He, Sheppard, and Parkinson are my 3 priorities

Just saw a twitter convo from him where he says he is restarting the process and is planning on visiting in August.

Gee did RU back off. ;)

Recruiting is contagious-When recruits see how we're outrecruiting Rutgers on their home turf, it's an eye-opener.

• 11:18 AM - 20 Jul 2014
    Hailey Hopkins‏@KoolkiddHailey 10m
    Turn up turn up, look at @UG_Aus on ESPNU playing his fav sport
    1f3c0.png
    pic.twitter.com/6IpkzNzdPO

Austrian Robinson‏@UG_AusProtected Tweets 10m
I love all my teammates! Wouldn't rather have had the moment with anyone else! Thanks to @D1Circuit for letting us show people what we do
1f3c0.png
1f3c0.png

Austrian Robinson‏@UG_AusProtected Tweets 27m
Your boy will be visiting Kansas this week
1f534.png
1f535.png
2708.png
2714.png

Damn how good did he play at the Peach Jam Festival this past weekend ;)

LOL. I just don't think this kid knows what he wants. UMD, RU, FB, BB... Fwiw per twitter he says he's visiting SU in August.

I see we seem to be missing. I assume this means we are pretty much out for Robinson?

I don't know why it was such a struggle to even get him to visit but I'm not surprised we're not in his last 5 if that's the case. Something just didn't click here.