Class of 2015 - DE Brandon Ginnetti (CT) TO URI | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Brandon Ginnetti (CT) TO URI

Meh. It's playing with fire. I know these guys like challenges - but the downside here is huge and it's a pretty big climb. They were awful last season.

Yeah which means it can't be much worse ... if they improve at all its a spring board for him ... if not ... meh the cupboard was bare.

Yeah which means it can't be much worse ... if they improve at all its a spring board for him ... if not ... meh the cupboard was bare.

True. But if he flames out after not getting anyone to come to a non-p5 school in the middle of nowhere?

True. But if he flames out after not getting anyone to come to a non-p5 school in the middle of nowhere?

He will get them to come ... all he needs are high 2 and 3 stars to be competitive there, remember he isn't going up against FSU or Clemson. UCF is good but after losing Bortles I think they have plateaued. He can win in that conference with average talent. Besides he can blame coach P for at least 3 years :)

He will get them to come ... all he needs are high 2 and 3 stars to be competitive there, remember he isn't going up against FSU or Clemson. UCF is good but after losing Bortles I think they have plateaued. He can win in that conference with average talent. Besides he can blame coach P for at least 3 years :)
LOL...and P defenders (if any exist over there) can't use the "lack of facilities" or funding excuses.

Last edited:
image-1378998976.jpg

New Haven Register All-Area baseball

No knowledge of the situation, but I'm sure the baseball factor scared some football schools off.

He's on record as saying he has no interest in baseball in college and his fastball only touches 90. This obviously could change in the next year, and I have no doubt he's a high D1 kid in baseball. But in order to go in the top 5-10 rounds in MLB Draft (where anyone would get bonuses worthy of skipping college) you need to be consistently in the 90s and for the top 5 rounds show you have 93-95 velocity.

Kid is obviously athletic and can project to the next level in football. I think this is the under-the-radar type of recruit we need to continue to pull in.
tossing 90's as a junior in high school is very good. many times that ectra velocity doesnt come right away. it developes in college and the minors. Craig Kimbrel topped out upper 80's in high school...now throws up tp 99.

tossing 90's as a junior in high school is very good. many times that ectra velocity doesnt come right away. it developes in college and the minors. Craig Kimbrel topped out upper 80's in high school...now throws up tp 99.

True, just saying he's not going to get drafted high out of HS throwing upper 80s.

so they play a 12 game schedule and ny kids are playing 6-8 game schedules.

Wow the coaches have to be happy with Ginnetti's and Giudice's progress. They're really hitting the weight room. If their work ethic is this good in High School they're going to be monsters by the time they're done on the Hill.

Per twitter...

Syracuse 3-star DE commit Brandon Ginnetti will miss his senior season with foot injury.

If you have followed his twitter than you know he hasn't been playing...just didn't know why. Syracuse is sticking with him.

CuseLegacy said:
Per twitter... Syracuse 3-star DE commit Brandon Ginnetti will miss his senior season with foot injury. If you have followed his twitter than you know he hasn't been playing...just didn't know why. Syracuse is sticking with him.

Well, that saves me the trouble of going to see him play.