Class of 2017 - DE Brendan Bordner (OH) Verbals to Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE Brendan Bordner (OH) Verbals to Rutgers

Smart kid, offers from Yale, Penn, Harvard, Navy. Along with ISU, Wake, Cinci, Illinois, etc.

Good looking prospect. Very quick off the line for a DE. This is a good one to go after.

I would love to see the defense coaches jump on this kid real hard to get. He has so much potential and upside. I say 15 lbs of more muscle and working with our coaches and we would have one mean tackling machine.

Wow he had offers from my favorite teams Syracuse and Navy and chose Rutgers eesh...

we have lost 8 recruits to rutgers including 2 4star this year. they continue to out recruit us.they have for awhile now

we have lost 8 recruits to rutgers including 2 4star this year. they continue to out recruit us.they have for awhile now
upload_2016-12-15_12-55-19.jpeg

What ever! They out recruit us in the fall then their classes fall apart right before sighing day. They really out recruited us on the offensive side of the ball the last 3 years.....LOL Did you see their offense this season? They are the butt of all jokes when it comes to Collage football.

1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom