Class of 2015 - DE Dana Levine (FL) Verbal to Temple | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Dana Levine (FL) Verbal to Temple

Someone tell the ticket guy who posts on the non-recruiting football side about the t-shirts. I'd buy one as well. Maybe he can pass it along.

Glad our recruits enjoy the new concepts and designs.

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/2014/08/countdown-to-kickoff-hallandale-must-make-the-playoffs/

“We believe we have the talent to win this district,” Jones said. “There are areas we need to improve in, but we have plenty of athletes coming back.”

"While the Chargers do have a quality group of underclassmen, it’s the senior leadership that has to take hold from the first day of the season. This group that got this program off to such a fast start last season needs to stay the course this year and become the reason this program advances to the playoffs.

The true measure of this senior group will be on defense, where linebacker Sh’Mar Kilby-Lane (6-foot-2, 210), an FSU commit, is joined by Hollywood Hills transfer and Georgia commit Juwan Taylor (6-foot-2, 210 pounds), and linemen Dana Levine (6-foot-4, 225), a Syracuse commit, Jarves Hall (6-foot-1, 220 pounds), Nova transfer Tavares Givens (6-foot, 200 pounds) and Samy Jean-Claude, a 6-foot-4, 215-pounder."

Someone tell the ticket guy who posts on the non-recruiting football side about the t-shirts. I'd buy one as well. Maybe he can pass it along.

Glad our recruits enjoy the new concepts and designs.

I don't think this is really under the umbrella of what he does, but I'll pass it along.

There are certain commits that I don't like seeing updated... This is one of them. Get a bad feeling, especially after the last two decommits.

There are certain commits that I don't like seeing updated... This is one of them. Get a bad feeling, especially after the last two decommits.

and his name starts with a "D"

Davante Davis
Daiquan Kelly
Doyle Grimes

This kid better grow up to be an accountant or lawyer. The amount of business he will generate on his name alone will be astronomical

Especially considering he still hasn't visited campus. Don't have the best feeling here either.

EAGLES: 3-0‏@D1_prospect17 5m
Just got an offer from Minnesota
1f3c8.png
1f3c8.png
pic.twitter.com/UO0CVFvnga

A 31 yard FG with 3 seconds left gave Hallandale its' first district title in four years and its first undefeated regular season in the school's 40-year history.