Class of 2016 - DE De'Jon Wilson (Colorado grad transfer) Committed to SU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE De'Jon Wilson (Colorado grad transfer) Committed to SU

2016, right? How many does that make for this class?

Thanks. That's gotta be it for 16, then, I believe

All right. Any insight on this kid? Did he contribute at Colorado? Measurables?

Hope this has nothing to do with our other DE grad transfer not being on campus yet. Sorry, someone has to be the dark clouded Cuse fan :( If it does, glad they found a replacement. If it doesn't, I'm glad they added depth.

All D.C. Metro his Junior and Senior seasons.

Hope this has nothing to do with our other DE grad transfer not being on campus yet. Sorry, someone has to be the dark clouded Cuse fan :( If it does, glad they found a replacement. If it doesn't, I'm glad they added depth.
If I could "boo" this post, I would :vomit:

Looks like he was buried on the depth chart at CU. Has game experience but wasnt a difference maker there.

No harm in adding him at all. I'm scared about the situation at DE at this point.

All right. Any insight on this kid? Did he contribute at Colorado? Measurables?

Didn't look like a starter there, rotation guy.

BUT that doesn't mean that he can't bolster depth.

If I could "boo" this post, I would :vomit:

Unfortunately Sherrod could be out. Let's see what happens but a kid who was arrested, violated his probation and then is struggling to get eligible can't exactly be counted on. Wish him the best no matter what, hope he makes it here but...

23 tackles in 22 games his rs freshman and sophomore years. No stats as a junior