Class of 2016 - DE Drew Beesley (MI) to MSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Drew Beesley (MI) to MSU

CuseLegacy

Fwiw. All the coaches are still following him. And he is following the coaches at Toledo.

And Jones and Servais?
He hasn't been offered. Just noting him as a BGSU decommit.
I have no problem with this...just making a point. Looks good on film.

I have no problem with this...just making a point. Looks good on film.
OK. And I think that this late in the cycle the new staff will probably be offering kids like Jones and Servais with MAC type offers. Plus, again, they will be recruiting, for the most part, kids with whom they already have a relationship.

We need the depth so it makes sense. Hope we consider some ready to play JUCO's if available.
I believe I noticed this morning that one of the new coaches was following a JUCO DE. I'll double check.

Edit: McCloud is following this JUCO player.

So, uh...this kid should get a notification that we desperately need some depth at DE right about now.

You think before he even visits Jek?
Doubtful, but larger point is I'd be surprised if we don't land him, if we truly want him. Which I have to assume we do given our DE situation.

"De La Salle defensive end Drew Beesley was one of the best players on the field. He had two sacks and was stout in the run game. He's tough, disciplined and plays with motor. Bowling Green is getting a steal there." ALLEN TRIEU (free article)

http://www.At their request, this n...iting/story/1580338-notes-king-vs-de-la-salle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom