Class of 2016 - DE Drew Beesley (MI) to MSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Drew Beesley (MI) to MSU

Preferred Walk on I believe. good for him and his family, being able to do that. best of luck

With the news on Ealey and Sheppard is there a scenario where Beesley may still be in play? Walk-ons don't sign LOIs so I don't imagine the MSU commitment is binding.

With the news on Ealey and Sheppard is there a scenario where Beesley may still be in play? Walk-ons don't sign LOIs so I don't imagine the MSU commitment is binding.

I don't think the number of DE we have is the problem. It is the experience they have. Adding another Freshman to the mix probably wouldn't help us.

I don't think the number of DE we have is the problem. It is the experience they have. Adding another Freshman to the mix probably wouldn't help us.

exactly, that is why JUCO and/or grad transfer have to come into play here. we need experienced help. won't help us in spring practice but will certainly help come fall practice and the 2016 season.

Very true, we need a physically developed 20 year old juco ready to play day one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom