Class of 2016 - DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV

I made an account just so that I could congratulate you all on getting Holloway. He has the perfect frame for DE, wide shoulders, long arms, and nice athleticism. Once he focuses solely on football (he primarily played basketball until now) and gets into the college weight lifting program the sky is the limit for this kid. Wish he was coming to Piscataway instead. Congrats again.

b
Hardy ran a 24 second 200m in HS as a 220 lb? kid, which is unreal. He was a freak, hoping for that kind of growth with that speed, well good luck for us if it pans out with Holloway.

but that wasn't really your point...you were commenting on the size.

I also like the fact we have two kids from Camden NJ. I have to give this staff credit for identifying areas they want to recruit and pulling good players out of there. NJ, AL, GA, NC and FL all have a lot of talent and we are getting a lot of kids from there. If our relationships continue to grow so will the win column.

Now listed on the 247 Crystal Ball as a Temple lean. Did Jamal decommit or is he still looking at others?

Now listed on the . . . Crystal Ball as a Temple lean. Did Jamal decommit or is he still looking at others?

I doubt that is correct... he just tweeted out this morning on how he can't wait to get to Syracuse.

image.jpg
Plus mom tweets about cuse all the time and I dm with her sometimes. I'd say he is pretty solid to cuse.