Class of 2016 - DE Josh Black (IL) SIGNED LOI | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Josh Black (IL) SIGNED LOI

Now if you want to get high tech at the bottom right hand corner of the tweet are 3 dots. Click on those then click on embed tweet. Next a code will show up. Click on it and choose copy. Last step.. when you come back here to post go to the two little squares at the top of the posting square left click on them paste the code, right click, where its says enter URL media then click embed and post. Wala...

Thanks, the problem is when I click on the dots on the bottom of my tweets, "embed tweet" is not given as an option.[/QUOTE]

Or just click on the timestamp next to the user's twitter handle. that open's the tweet in a separate tab or window. then copy that link (it will look something like https://twitter.com/(twitterhandle)/status/(a bunch of numbers)) and past it into a message here on the board. Simple as that.

Simply click on "Copy link to Tweet", copy the URL then in SyracuseFan.com in a post click on the Media button and past the URL
You can do it, Vince. You can do it!

Vince B. ‏@IommiCuseFan 3h3 hours ago
Vince B. Retweeted Joshua Black

Lookin' good in Orange, Joshua. If the uni fits, you must commit. #OrangeIsTheNewFast
1f918.png
1f34a.png
1f3c8.png

Significantly better tweet :)

Quick someone get over to the Syracuse.com article as his mom just responded to a comment. We need to get her out of there ASAP.

I have to say as much as I hate the domedudes thing I keep seeing them say it so there must be some major indoctrination going on by coach.

OrangeXtreme said:
Do you know how bad I want to type "Black is the new Orange"? :cool:

You didn't have to. Somebody did it for you.

maybe next time don't give the head coach a two year contract? their AD should be fired for that one.
I think they have an interim AD and president so they basically hired an interim football coach too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom