Class of 2016 - DE Josh White (GA) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Josh White (GA) Verbal to Ga Tech

I find it kind of hypocritical for some to say that Nelson should take the SU offer because he's only a backup plan for Georgia. Then they expect White to wait around and jump at the chance to be a back up plan for SU if/when Nelson commits to UGA.

the bridesmaid recruit.

wonder why we stopped recruiting Jerrion Nelson?

Was wondering the same thing PhatOrange? Did he even make it to campus for a visit?
I don't recall seeing anything to that effect,...maybe I missed it.

What about Drew Beesley? Does he now come back up on the board for DE's?

When did he get the Tech offer, or is he walking on? Weird tweet by Bailey

When did he get the Tech offer, or is he walking on? Weird tweet by Bailey
Why is it weird. The kid is from Georgia.. he decided that even with an SU offer he was still going to attend an in state school.

Why is it weird. The kid is from Georgia.. he decided that even with an SU offer he was still going to attend an in state school.

It's a weird tweet because it implies white is walking on, hence my question, "is he walking on."

LSU Georgia Florida FSU Michigan Ohio State P state are pretty tough to beat when they want a kid from their state.

VA, Maryland, Rutgers, Syracuse, North Carolina, NCstate, Uconn not there yet. Which is why Shafer and now Dino hanging onto Steven ends up being our best recruit this year

It's a weird tweet because it implies white is walking on, hence my question, "is he walking on."
Must be when he got the in home from the Coach in the gray sweatshirt he got the offer.

Tuition is less of a concern in GA, more than any other state. What is the name of that scholarship for state residents with qualifying gpa? Covers all state institutions including GT...

Tuition is less of a concern in GA, more than any other state. What is the name of that scholarship for state residents with qualifying gpa? Covers all state institutions including GT...
HOPE Scholarship. Getting harder to get. It pays per credit hour taken. Not a ton, but it helps.

I'm glad it's there, as my son is a student at GA Tech. "Unfortunately", he can "coast by" with 12 credit hours per semester. GA Tech, like other institutions such as SU, charges the same for full time students regardless of the number of credit hours they take. If he were to take 15 credit hours per semester then my out of pocket expense would go down.

i don't read it as if he is walking on at GT. The tweet implies that White did not have a commitable Syracuse offer. The tweet explicitly says that White said he'd have gone to GT even if Syracuse had offered. In other words, White had a GT offer. His choice was GT offer vs. Syracuse no offer. He chose GT. Had Syracuse extended a commitable offer, his choice would have been GT offer vs. Syracuse offer, in which case he says he'd still have gone to GT.

leftytg said:
i don't read it as if he is walking on at GT. The tweet implies that White did not have a commitable Syracuse offer. The tweet explicitly says that White said he'd have gone to GT even if Syracuse had offered. In other words, White had a GT offer. His choice was GT offer vs. Syracuse no offer. He chose GT. Had Syracuse extended a commitable offer, his choice would have been GT offer vs. Syracuse offer, in which case he says he'd still have gone to GT.

We were waiting until the other kid flipped, I'd bet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom