Class of 2016 - DE Josh White (GA) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Josh White (GA) Verbal to Ga Tech

We were waiting until the other kid flipped, I'd bet.
i agree. But it would've been a moot point if he was going to stay in state with GT, regardless of an offer. Hard to blame the kid.

i agree. But it would've been a moot point if he was going to stay in state with GT, regardless of an offer. Hard to blame the kid.
We don't know what he would've done. His statement could simply have been made to improve his relationship with those at GA Tech.

Good luck to him. Those of us in the Atlanta area will keep on eye on his progress.

Oh well... He had bust written all over him!
Seems like this is directed towards me, would be interested to see where I called him a bust. Just thought that Jaquwon is a better prospect than Josh. Would have been fine with either.

My understanding was an offer if Mr. Nelson opted for Ga. Never got that far, obviously.

i don't read it as if he is walking on at GT. The tweet implies that White did not have a commitable Syracuse offer. The tweet explicitly says that White said he'd have gone to GT even if Syracuse had offered. In other words, White had a GT offer. His choice was GT offer vs. Syracuse no offer. He chose GT. Had Syracuse extended a commitable offer, his choice would have been GT offer vs. Syracuse offer, in which case he says he'd still have gone to GT.

upon re reading it I agree.

Seems like this is directed towards me, would be interested to see where I called him a bust. Just thought that Jaquwon is a better prospect than Josh. Would have been fine with either.
No it was more of a joke on myself. I was singing his praises a few posts above mine and as soon as I read the news I was done with him. Time to be totally on the Nelson wagon and hope he stays with us!
I agree that Jaquwan is the better prospect but White was intriguing figure to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom