Class of 2016 - DE Kendall Coleman (IN) SIGNED LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Kendall Coleman (IN) SIGNED LOI

he jumped our ranking 10 spots at rvls lol

from #89 to #79.

If things unfold the way I anticipate they do our ranking over there is going to be top 40. That's going to create buzz.

Did this kid have any mid to lower level B10 offers? Seems like he definitely should have gotten a Indiana, Illinois, or Purdue ship?

We really, really needed DE's and he seems like a kid with a lot of upside. I like this pickup.

he jumped our ranking 10 spots at rvls lol

from #89 to #79.

If things unfold the way I anticipate they do our ranking over there is going to be top 40. That's going to create buzz.
That seems to be quite the jump! I really hope that we finish this class strong and raise some eyebrows while doing it. Can't remember the last time we had a class finish top 40.

Nice junior film - though unsure about comp level. Dude looks like he's 25. Which is nice.

Kendall, welcome to Coach Mike Hart's home town & The Syracuse Football family! Go Orange!

kendall coleman1660527.png

That seems to be quite the jump! I really hope that we finish this class strong and raise some eyebrows while doing it. Can't remember the last time we had a class finish top 40.

The reason I'm projecting a jump that big is because we only have 11 commitments. (not going to count Riggins). Most schools are near their max already so their current ranking isn’t going to change 'that' much.

Rivls rankings are based on a point system and our points are at 735. Assuming we double what we have to 22 kids total and 1470 points that would put our ranking at #33 right now. Historically that's good for a ranking btw 40 & 35.

I’m assuming we double our current standing because of who’s visiting. There's not many ranking duds and you have to figure most of our commits will be out of these kids. Barring disaster it’s plausible we’ll hit 1450 to 1500 points. Every kid but a couple is a low to high 3 star and I also I think we land Fitzpatrick who’s a 4 star 5.8; he'd give the ranking a big boost.

With Fitz on board and if we also get a couple of the high 3 stars (5.7 range), kids like Malik Harrison, and don’t tank, then we’re almost a lock to be top 40.

We currently have (9) 3 stars led by a (5.7, 5.6, and 5.6) the rest are 5.5’s
We currently have only (2) 2 stars both 5.4

That translates to 735 points. So projecting ranking versus visitors:

Dez Fitzpatrick > 4 star 5.8
Stewart Reese > 4 star 5.8

Devaughn Cooper > 3 star 5.7
Kentrail Moran > 3 star 5.7
Malik Harrison > 3 star 5.7
Collin Miller > 3 star 5.7

Sean Riley > 3 star 5.6
Jaquwan Nelson > 3 star 5.6
Jawon Hamilton > 3 star 5.6
Adrian Killins > 3 star 5.6

Devon Clarke > 3 star 5.5 (no offer)
Sam Brodner > 3 star 5.5
Josh Black > 3 star 5.5
Evan Foster > 3 star 5.5
Jerron Rollins > 3 star 5.5
Marquis Smith > 3 star 5.5
Armunz Matthews > 3 star 5.5
Jerrion Nelson > 3 star 5.5

Andrew Armstrong > 2 star 5.4
Rashad Smith > 2 star 5.4

Drew Beesley > 2 star 5.3

Cedric Byrd > (not ranked but no offer)

Last edited:
The first thing I notice is that he has a good frame that will allow him to really bulk up. I like the pick up solely off of that and seeing how we are razor thin at DE.

The last staff did this as well.
never this aggressively. Old staff would reference a home state or something that alluded to the kid but Asil is straight up making predictions about on field play and calling him "This guy" lol

I love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom