Class of 2015 - DE Kenny Carter (NJ) Signed LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Kenny Carter (NJ) Signed LOI

Before I decide to respond to anymore PMs on where I got this info - I've asked around and got some information regarding Kenny Carter and the story at $cout.

NO - I did not steal premium content from TOS. I don't have a membership there and have even told people who have asked me personally what they're saying on TOS that I don't have a membership there. So that's that.

After asking someone what time the information was posted on TOS - I can 100% say I posted about Carter 10 minutes before they posted on TOS. The picture is attached to this messages to prove that.

And to answer the other PMs. I don't have to give any sources for this. It's as easy as using a free search engine on TOS - which you don't even need an account to use. After Bambrewer posted about Kenny- I simply searched the TOS prospect database for DEs named Kenny and voila. Prospect page. Anyone can do it.

Lastly, I work pretty hard to develop relationships for to provide information and content. Id appreciate if you checked your "you're stealing content" messages at ther door. I know there are people who are loyal to TOS. MM does a great job of providing content for yall and that's wonderful, but you can leave me out of the whole drama high school type stuff. Thanks. I appreciate it.

::end rant::

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 230
Before I decide to respond to anymore PMs on where I got this info - I've asked around and got some information regarding Kenny Carter and the story at $cout.

NO - I did not steal premium content from TOS. I don't have a membership there and have even told people who have asked me personally what they're saying on TOS that I don't have a membership there. So that's that.

After asking someone what time the information was posted on TOS - I can 100% say I posted about Carter 10 minutes before they posted on TOS. The picture is attached to this messages to prove that.

And to answer the other PMs. I don't have to give any sources for this. It's as easy as using a free search engine on TOS - which you don't even need an account to use. After Bambrewer posted about Kenny- I simply searched the TOS prospect database for DEs named Kenny and voila. Prospect page. Anyone can do it.

Lastly, I work pretty hard to develop relationships for to provide information and content. Id appreciate if you checked your "you're stealing content" messages at ther door. I know there are people who are loyal to TOS. MM does a great job of providing content for yall and that's wonderful, but you can leave me out of the whole drama high school type stuff. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Yeah!!! You get'em!

I did the same thing you did - went right to the database search on another site (where I do not have an account) and searched for the combination position: DE + name:Kenny (I left out the second 'e') and voila! there he was. Seemed like a plausible prospect given location and Bam's description, so I checked his offer list, nodded, and left it at that.

When he mentioned Kenny. The first thing I thought of was Kenny Carter. So I googled him myself and confirm it within 5 mins of Bambrewer's posting. I remember when we offered him. When I watched his highlights at that time. I figured he would be a back up plan down the road.

People accusing JB need to get a freaking clue. It is possible for other people to be more than just vaguely familiar with how recruiting works, the names of prospects, etc. Why don't you guys go accuse the ESPN recruiting folks of stealing prospect information from TOS, too? I mean, they must have gotten it there. Right?

EDIT: Also, please remember that JB landed an exclusive 1 on 1 interview with Robert Washington. Don't you people accusing him of stealing content think he MIGHT just have some connections and football recruiting insight of his own without needing to go else where to take it?

Last edited:

I had to deal with that crap from some there or the other other site.

There is an individual who posts here who does take information from the premium board there and posts it here. I've seen it at least twice. And no Jack it's not you. Or Rocco, or Go, or anyone else who posted in this thread. Just throwing that out there because it does happen and that's probably why they're reactive about it.

tep624 said:
There is an individual who posts here who does take information from the premium board there and posts it here. I've seen it at least twice. And no Jack it's not you. Or Rocco, or Go, or anyone else who posted in this thread. Just throwing that out there because it does happen and that's probably why they're reactive about it.

Ok. You caught me.

Syracuse football recruiting: Orange targeting New Jersey DE Kenny Carter (PS: Bailey)

Syracuse, N.Y. — A quartet of Syracuse coaches is making its way through a snowstorm in New Jersey on Monday. The list of visits includes priority target Jake Pickard, a Millburn (N.J.) High School senior who is currently committed to Wisconsin and took an official visit to Michigan this weekend.

But if the Orange can't land the 6-foot-6, 231-pound Pickard, it may turn to another Garden State product. SU hosted Plainfield (N.J.) senior defensive end Kenny Carter on an official visit this weekend and is considering him as a backup option, Plainfield head coach Jason Glezman said in a phone interview on Monday...

With that said (and well said at that), what's your opinion on this kid? Looks like we may need a few back-up recruits to fill in the gaps.

Interesting. I know Acosta was has been all over him for a while, but I believe the kid has little to no chance to qualify, otherwise he would have been a pretty big recruit.

anomander said:
Interesting. I know Acosta was has been all over him for a while, but I believe the kid has little to no chance to qualify, otherwise he would have been a pretty big recruit.

That's probably all that's left now, slim pickings.

His coach told me he has had a rough go but has buckled down and they believe will make the min qualification... Probably visting central Florida with him this weekend

His coach told me he has had a rough go but has buckled down and they believe will make the min qualification... Probably visting central Florida with him this weekend

Hmmm. He must have done a ton of work because at one point I knew there was no chance he could qualify. I talked to a coach from the area and he felt he would have been a pretty big recruit if his academics were in order. Not doubting his coach, but they can tend to exaggerate. Also, interesting he's visiting UCF since they have really low academic standards. If he could qualify anywhere it would be there, kind of like William Stanback.

He still has work to do but I think he has been getting a ton of help and understands no grades no play so he is working hard. Last thing I said to him as he was walking out of the store was good luck man I hope you get that offer and he turned and said thanks I really need the offer. He knows where he is at and knows he needs to keep working

He still has work to do but I think he has been getting a ton of help and understands no grades no play so he is working hard. Last thing I said to him as he was walking out of the store was good luck man I hope you get that offer and he turned and said thanks I really need the offer. He knows where he is at and knows he needs to keep working

Good to know, thanks for the fresh info.

Bam what's up with the LB you were training with Shy? Where's he off too?