Class of 2017 - DE Luiji Vilain (Canada) Transferring from Michigan to Wake Forest | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE Luiji Vilain (Canada) Transferring from Michigan to Wake Forest

150. Luiji Vilain, 4-star defensive end, Alexandria (VA) Episcopal:
Syracuse has been in contact with Vilain for a few years now and they were one of the first to offer him. Since then, Vilain has become a big time recruit, but maintains that the relationship with Syracuse will keep them in it until the end.

Visiting this weekend
Cool...should have decent weather. Also, close enough he can get back to Canada for visits if he comes here.

Rene went to UNC, right?

Cool...should have decent weather. Also, close enough he can get back to Canada for visits if he comes here.

Rene went to UNC, right?
Yes. Rene signed with UNC. And a lot of these Canadian kids are going to school at Episcopal in Alexandria, VA.

The bag probably cost more than the money Wake filled it with.

6A95679B-1BDA-4509-97E3-64A7FC1837F6.jpeg

I just saw the tweets and posted both for context. And only because he is transferring to Wake.
Bummer. The talented kids from Canada who decide to transfer should be a huge priority for this staff. A lot of kids who transfer decide to play closer to home. We need to leverage whatever we can to get talent here.

Bummer. The talented kids from Canada who decide to transfer should be a huge priority for this staff. A lot of kids who transfer decide to play closer to home. We need to leverage whatever we can to get talent here.
I don't think things usually work out for getting together with a once spurned lover. ;)

I don't think things usually work out for getting together with a once spurned lover. ;)
Wow, I didn’t know about you and Luiji. Explains a lot.

So, the french canadian pronounciation is literally: "Luigi Villain."

Ironic. I pulled this picture from his 2-4-7 profile:

1611756612785.png