Class of 2015 - DE/OLB Nate Howard Verballed to Mizzou | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE/OLB Nate Howard Verballed to Mizzou

Per twitter he is not 100% to Wisconsin. Visiting SU on January 16th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like he is taking all his visits. Has already taken OVs to Wisconsin, Indiana and Illinois. Will visit Syracuse 1/16 and Mizzou 1/23.

Would rather be one of the later ones than the earlier ones.

Nate Howard ‏@Nate_Howard_ 23m23 minutes ago
New York Ribs
1f60b.png

So does anyone have a clue to what they do with these kids tonight as there is no BB home game. Do they have a watch party instead? Go watch the ladies Lax game?

So does anyone have a clue to what they do with these kids tonight as there is no BB home game. Do they have a watch party instead? Go watch the ladies Lax game?

Are they shipping them to Naples, FL to watch it? ;)

Methinks someone was just taken to lunch at Dino.
I agree...he is from St. Louis and they are famous for ribs. I think he is saying he likes them but he thinks St. Louis Ribs are better.

Are they shipping them to Naples, FL to watch it? ;)

Ooops. Thought that was the ladies practicing in the IPF last night in those twit pics... Just as well... they might get intimidated by women brandishing sticks.

This staff lucked with so many home games last January but it's not the norm and it's always day games anyways. I can only guess there are student parties and such and they'll hang with players.

Gotta say this about Scott's staff, and even Doug's staff, too, that they really know how to host recruits. Seems like every kid who goes to visit SU has a great time and ends up putting SU higher on their list.
I agree about HCSS and staff...not so much about Marrone's. Just ask Melvin Gordon.

he's obviously going to be a hard flip but i like the fact that we were his 2nd to last visit.

has a recruit ever said a visit sucked? I never get too excited when the big new is he liked the visit.

no but i've seen them say it was 'ok' or 'good' and rate it on a scale of 1-10 and say it was a 7 or 8. But I'd rather see the word 'impressed' than a kid say 'it was good'.