Class of 2016 - DE Rashad Weaver (FL) to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Rashad Weaver (FL) to Pitt

Dude gets his hands on so many passes it's crazy. He also disengages really well. Seems like a crazy good athlete, the dude just dominates the OL he is going against.

Got to do a quick Q&A with Rashad this morning. He likes Syracuse, but doesn't know a lot about the program and is hoping to change that... http://.com/one-on-one-with-de-target-rashad-weaver/

Can't believe you didn't ask him about "the dude" nickname.

Seems like a smart kid I like his word choice about bench pressing OL, that's exactly what i thought when I saw his tape this morning.

Would love to have him in the fold, great work Jeke, one day I'll learn how you get connected to these kids for interviews lol

Seems like a smart kid I like his word choice about bench pressing OL, that's exactly what i thought when I saw his tape this morning.

Would love to have him in the fold, great work Jeke, one day I'll learn how you get connected to these kids for interviews lol
83b022a24e4741fa996858e75aefba36.jpg

Ha...honestly, he just started following me on Twitter and randomly sent me a DM last night, so I figured I was good to ask about a quick Q&A.

Ha...honestly, he just started following me on Twitter and randomly sent me a DM last night, so I figured I was good to ask about a quick Q&A.

He just wanted to be Otto'sGrove famous! Haha

Harbaugh really trusts Shafer when it comes to defense and defensive players. Who knows, Shafer may be DC next year at Michigan: round 2

He just said he got an offer from Columbia, too.

Grades clearly will not be an issue. I think he also has an offer from Cornell, too.

Seriously, shouldn't Harbaugh pay Shafer a finders fee at this point?

No kidding! If only Shafer had a Saved by the Bell cameo he could show the kids also...

Hopefully that's the only recruit we lose to Michigan for a whil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom