Class of 2016 - DE Terrell Hall (DC) Verbal to OH St. | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Terrell Hall (DC) Verbal to OH St.

Nunes Recruiting‏@NunesRecruiting 2m
A bit more info on 2016 DE Terrell Hall (@_TrillTrell_). He attends the same HS as former SU RB Antwon Bailey. Bailey is now the OC there.

Let's hope Twon can get in his ear a little bit. I'm sure he's a great ambassador for the program, one of the nicest players I knew up on the hill.

Quite the spectrum of offers considering he only has 6. From Penn St alllllll that way down to UConn

little chance of us getting a kid from St Johns College.

Like a lot of schools in Maryland/DC the high major kids who don't go to md, PSU, or the Virginias 'usually' go to big boy schools.

I have no idea what kind of pull Antwan has but Bryce Beville had none at McNamara. We've offered kids from there before since Antwan with no success.

I thought we'd get into good counsel to (after Corey Boatman) but that didn't happen either. We've done well at DeMatha but mostly with the mid to lower tier kids.

The upper tier MD/DC kids are a lot like the NYC kids.

Like a lot of schools in Maryland/DC the high major kids who don't go to md, PSU, or the Virginias 'usually' go to big boy schools.

I have no idea what kind of pull Antwan has but Bryce Beville had none at McNamara. We've offered kids from there before since Antwan with no success.

I thought we'd get into good counsel to (after Corey Boatman) but that didn't happen either. We've done well at DeMatha but mostly with the mid to lower tier kids.

The upper tier MD/DC kids are a lot like the NYC kids.
We almost landed that DT that went to UCLA a few years back from St. John's College HS.

Didn't Jameel McClain come out of that area?

McClain was from Philly. George Washington I think. A HS we offered a highly touted 2015 DE and didn't make his top 11.

Last edited:
Greg Pickel ‏@GregPickel 15h15 hours ago

Four-star DE & PSU target Terrell Hall MT @_TrillTrell_ It's OFFICIAL!!! I'm FULLY committed to THE Ohio State university
1f17e.png
1f64c.png
#GoBucks

Just as well, he had too many L's in his name anyway.