Class of 2017 - DE TyJuan Garbutt (VA) ReCommits to Virgina Tech | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE TyJuan Garbutt (VA) ReCommits to Virgina Tech

Offers include..

Marshall (Just watched that movie again), Kansas, MSU, PSU, Pitt, WVU, UVA, VT, Syracuse

Dudes got one heck of an early list. Love that he's on campus with our Heisman. Anybody know who's next to him in the white polo? I can't make out the face particularly well.

It's easy to see why looking at his tape, he's big, fast strong, relentless and is just a sophomore, with better tape than quite a few seniors I've seen.

It's great to know he's already been on campus.

Dudes got one heck of an early list. Love that he's on campus with our Heisman. Anybody know who's next to him in the white polo? I can't make out the face particularly well.

Looks like Coach Daust to me.

Fantastic East/West potential with this one. Must sign.
You hit that on the head. This kid is a MUST get. Even if Coach D has to camps out in this kids front yard. j/k He is so quick off the ball, shedding his blocker, and his pursuit is unreal, especially for a sophomore. He is as good of a DE that I have seen in a long long time.

Looks good wearing #44. Can't believe no ones mentioned that.

Looks good wearing #44. Can't believe no ones mentioned that.
That is funny, I was to busy watching his unbelievable quickness and tackles he was making.

Sounds like he has fallen down the pecking order at VT.

We could definitely use a kid of his caliber. I wonder if we could get him up for a visit after this quiet or dead period.

We could definitely use a kid of his caliber. I wonder if we could get him up for a visit after this quiet or dead period.
no chance. Pitt or VT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom