Class of 2017 - DE Zach Morton (MI) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE Zach Morton (MI) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I hope he likes the pipeline to SU. He is the real deal. He can play next to Mr. Walton.

AWESOME! Cass Tech kid to Syracuse is very very very special! That school can compete with any school in the nation!

Welcome aboard Mr Morton! Very great position of need! I'm SO excited that we reopened the MI pipeline! AWESOME!

Nice pickup, position of need and supports growth of pipeline into Cass...all good things...OX you are a beast with the updates as well...Thx for that...anyone else at Cass that we think we can land?

Long arms, good frame to put on weight. Another Cass kid, which is great. Should be interesting to see his SR year progression as he plays more DE snaps for his HS.

He's burning a 5* recruit in this, if I'm not mistaken.

He has a good frame to add some more weight. Hopefully he keeps that speed as well. I love this pick-up and I hope we hold on to him throughout the rest of this process.

Bailey actually does a great job with recruiting.
Fair enough. Just a general observation of their reactive (rather than proactive) approach. Due diligence is important, of course. But beiing an hour late reporting a major pickup nowadays is eternity.

Fair enough. Just a general observation of their reactive (rather than proactive) approach. Due diligence is important, of course. But beiing an hour late reporting a major pickup nowadays is eternity.
I found out on Syracuse.com. And besides, dude can actually write, unlike others who do the recruiting thing full tine.

Yegorange said:

Yup, with social media and everything, much harder to keep up with recruiting nowadays.

But the PS isn't recruiting specific like rivals and scout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom