Deadpool | Syracusefan.com

Deadpool

upperdeck

Living Legend
Not sure the demo graphic for this movie is on this board, but wow what a wild ride this movie is..

I cant believe people who are taking their 6-7 yr olds to see this are complaining, do they even read or watch the trailers? This is R for a reason. I dont think my wide could make it thru the opening scene without walking out.

Still this is the movie so many have wanted a Super hero movie for adults. Imagine if the acadamy actually nominated him for an oscar, im not sure they could show any of the good scenes on TV during an Oscar show.

Saw it over the weekend and felt bad for the kids whose parents took them without doing any reading as to why it was rated R.

I was in a discussion on a movie board and they felt the R was unneeded and that it was a movie made for the 13-15 age group. I agree its a well done movie for what it is and I loved it, but within 5 min I knew it was not something my wife will ever see and my college kid knows not to discuss it in front of his mother. Much like Ted was a couple years ago.

if you want a real plot and enjoy the art of cinema not so much.

Still if you are an adult and didnt feel funny watching some of those scenes with kids sitting near you I have to wonder about your parenting skills.

Its like comedy, some like the "Raw" experience and some like Sienfeld. If you cant see the vast difference in who would enjoy it and who its appropriate for , well..

There are the jokes you hear in a comedy club and the stuff you hear on the tonight show. Same thing applies to sex scenes and violence.

I'm not super into crude stuff, so I'll probably bow out of this one, but that said, if I was going to watch it there's no chance I'd go with anybody. It's super uncomfortable watching certain things with other people around. I don't even like having my wife around when I watch The Walking Dead. I know it's not her thing, and it actually lessens my enjoyment of the show if she's there and I'm wondering if she's getting grossed out or disturbed. I imagine Deadpool is kind of similar.

But yeah - I just cannot see parents taking under age kids to this.

I think Ryan Reynolds is hilarious so him, as Deadpool, was a must see for me but it is a very, very crude movie. I agree with those who say be careful who you bring because I brought a date and she was beyond unimpressed. Resting b***h face all movie from her.

I wonder did they have to push it to the nc-17 cliff to make it a fun movie? I know that is some of the attraction but it also is some of the turnoff. the kids are sneaking in either way. just a couple crude scenes perhaps but the language is pretty nasty much of the movie . its made a ton of money so i cant imagine they turn back much for #2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom