Dear Saunders and Elmore FU for the gleeful 1987 talk | Syracusefan.com

Dear Saunders and Elmore FU for the gleeful 1987 talk

My god those guys suck. Were they just trolling us or are that douche.
Talk about the NCAA infractions and Bernie Fine as well.
Last night they talked about the infractions. It's like they have sound bites no matter how dated. I'm surprised we didn't hear how they never leave the state in November.

Saunders is 1 of the best in the biz. He is great friends with the Rautins family. He is a great guy.

Elmore is just tedious. Although at least he's not a self-absorbed motormouth like Bill Walton.

He is a terrible, terrible play by play man. He could be the nicest man in the world, but that doesn't change the facts.

I think he is pretty good play by play and i think he is great in the studio

I think he is pretty good play by play and i think he is great in the studio
yes in the studio. I was going to add that to my post. But I think he is terrible (did I mention that?) at pbp.

My god those guys suck. Were they just trolling us or are that douche.
Talk about the NCAA infractions and Bernie Fine as well.

You can always count on someone being overly sensitive on a televised SU game. I had the same flashback to the superdome they did and they just verbalized it. They also said a lot of good things about the team and JB but I guess that doesn't count for anything.
Do we have the most paranoid fans in college sports?

I think there were at least 6.3 people who liked charles manson too (present company excluded)

Elmore trying to go on and on about the goaltend on McC was painful.

He spent 8 minutes discussing that nonsense.

He is a terrible, terrible play by play man. He could be the nicest man in the world, but that doesn't change the facts.

He is a really good studio host, not a fan of him as a play by play guy.

I just keep thinking about two old guys playing chess in the park.

Just completely unnecessary to troll the fanbase of one of the teams during the game. Dbags.

Elmore trying to go on and on about the goaltend on McC was painful.

He spent 8 minutes discussing that nonsense.

Yeah then they show the rulebook that says you can't touch the ball on the way down, you can't touch the ball after it hits the backboard, and you can't cause the rim, or backboard to move while the ball is up.

The backboard and rim didn't move as result to CMac nicking the net. He then goes on to make his own rule you can't touch the net at all and it should have been called. I couldn't help but laugh its like he wanted to contradict himself and make his own rule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom