Dear Syracuse.com | Syracusefan.com

Dear Syracuse.com

cpatrocks

Starter
Whenever I read one of you fine articles on the Syracuse Basketball team, I am haunted by the Syracuse/Dayton Final Score from March 22, 2014. Can you please stop linking that final score to all of your SU BBall articles? Thanks!

Bball Chick.gif

That drive was a better play than Ennis jacking up that shot at the end there.

(Not a dig on Ennis - he's a great player, he just made a poor decision in that moment).

Seriously - take this down already Syracuse.com. It feels like you are a UCONN fan taunting us. This has to be Bud Poloquin's fault.

tumblr_lqgp6bVBQV1qle2cuo1_500.gif

(Not a dig on Ennis - he's a great player, he just made a poor decision in that moment).

Not saying I completely disagree but our jumpshots were something like 2/17 on the night at some point if you can't make a few in a round of 32 game you deserve to lose.

The lady next to me at this red light clearly thinks I'm a lunatic.

That chic and then captain kirk I can't help it. And for gods sake yes take down the Dayton score already.

You need to stop hanging out in the red light district!

Dave85 said:
Mike Waters. There, I said it!

Except Waters has nothing to do with that pic being there.

Last edited:
Whenever I read one of you fine articles on the Syracuse Basketball team, I am haunted by the Syracuse/Dayton Final Score from March 22, 2014. Can you please stop linking that final score to all of your SU BBall articles? Thanks!

View attachment 15732
I see you post this same comment on Syracuse.com regularly and, while I can see where you are coming from, I wonder why you even see it. I read the articles on that site daily and have never, not once, paid any attention to what is on the right side of the screen. The same is true of the ads that run on the right side of the screen on this site.
I read the content and ignore the rest.

I see you post this same comment on Syracuse.com regularly and, while I can see where you are coming from, I wonder why you even see it. I read the articles on that site daily and have never, not once, paid any attention to what is on the right side of the screen. The same is true of the ads that run on the right side of the screen on this site.
I read the content and ignore the rest.

For the record, I have never posted in the Troll-Hole known as the Syracuse.com Comment Section.

nodyes.gif

For the record, I have never posted in the Troll-Hole known as the Syracuse.com Comment Section.

View attachment 22508
Well then, please accept my apology. Someone has posted almost identical comments repeatedly on Syracuse.com. I should know better than to assume.
I do, however, stick by the rest of my comment as to why something which is so easy to ignore would be an issue.

It jumps off the page for me --- and it's in two places. They should just take em down and put up some Victoria's Secrets ads.

SyrCom.png

He was thinking lottery pick at the time.

Untitled.png

Maybe they should show the latest recent football score. This is really getting old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom