Decorum | Syracusefan.com

Decorum

Faegan

All Conference
Just my 2 cents, but I think the decorum on the forum has gone downhill. A lot.

I 100% agree with you. We've deleted a heck of a lot of posts/threads and banned people the past few months but it is getting worse. But I think you'll see a lot more threads/posts nuked and some posters disappear even if they have been posting a long time. It's like freaking babysitting sometimes.

I 100% agree with you. We've deleted a heck of a lot of posts/threads and banned people the past few months but it is getting worse. But I think you'll see a lot more threads/posts nuked and some posters disappear even if they have been posting a long time. It's like freaking babysitting sometimes.
We appreciate what you guys do.

Thanks for responding so quickly Bees. The political discussions on the OT board could help everyone explore other perspectives if the vitriol could be minimized. And all 3 boards have discussions that read like we're all married.

Thanks for responding so quickly Bees. The political discussions on the OT board could help everyone explore other perspectives if the vitriol could be minimized. And all 3 boards have discussions that read like we're all married.
To each other? Maybe plural marriage just isn't working. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom