Class of 2014 - Denzel Ward | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Denzel Ward

Ward is on an OV to USF... this must be contagious recruiting coaches disease.
DODTJHMRGLHKPTM.20130313193342.jpg

Telly Lockette? Former HC @ Miami Central.

@DWard75_: Just decommitted from Purdue University, I appreciate Coach Hazell and what his staff has done for me it has meant a great deal. Best Wishes

@DWard75_: Just decommitted from Purdue University, I appreciate Coach Hazell and what his staff has done for me it has meant a great deal. Best Wishes

LOL. You just beat me. Well he had a great visit at USF.

Ya we have to hope this isn't followed by a quick commitment to USF

Ya, sounds like USF is the leader but Okla 1/14 and Syracuse 1/31.

Maybe some NFL players/coaches could just happen to be around for his visit... right USF.

The ACC really needs a great bowl season, and the Big 12 needs to fall flat on their face, ACC needs Florida St , Clemson, Louisville to win big. Our selling point is the ACC, and all three of those schools are in our division, you want to be the best we play the best.

Hope AJ and the gang are on him to make sure he doesn't commit before he visits the Cuse

Allen Trieu ‏@ 11m
Denzel Ward talks #Purdue decommitment, says #Syracuse is the only for sure visit, open to other programs:

well that right there spells the difference between Shafer and the coach from back east who takes it real personal when a recruit visits other schools.

Shafer wants every kid to make sure they want to be here first before signing the letter

RF2044 said:
This kid is a must get, IMO. Big time OL.

Yup stacking our OLine for the future is a must. For all the talk we do here about WRs RBs and QBs, OLine is where the game is won and lost Ward would be a big get agreed. It gets much easier to recruit those other positions when you have a dominant line that gives the offense all day to tear the opponent's D apart.

Boiler Station

December 16, 2013

BbZDeAkIYAAfdpq.jpg

"Purdue lost a recruit Monday when offensive lineman Denzel Ward announced on Twitter he’s no longer committed to the Boilermakers. Last summer, Ward decommitted from Michigan."

JC Online

Boiler Station

December 16, 2013

BbZDeAkIYAAfdpq.jpg

"Purdue lost a recruit Monday when offensive lineman Denzel Ward announced on Twitter he’s no longer committed to the Boilermakers. Last summer, Ward decommitted from Michigan."

JC Online

looks like he is about to lead an orange jail break

for the next great Orangemen tailback

Yeah, the previous voting was by the media; the coach's picks come out soon.

I'd love to see Hickey stick around another year but I think he'd be crazy to come back.
After seeing what happened to John Raymon this season, he should go pro.
Normally I would agree with the danger of injury pushing him into the draft bt in Hickey's case I think another year to improve his standing might be the wize thing to do. There is a good case to be made that next season's team will be better and his participation in that might serve him well.

No.. that pic was on his USF visit...so I say Florida or The U.;)
was that pic. really on his USF VISIT?

I'm sure the USF staff knows Syracuse was his leader before he reached the Tampa airport. I'm wondering what the staff's reaction was to this color combination. Dinner at the school café?

was that pic. really on his USF VISIT?

I'm sure the USF staff knows Syracuse was his leader before he reached the Tampa airport. I'm wondering what the staff's reaction was to this color combination. Dinner at the school café?

Oh you should go to his twitter and see the pics from his trip. It's amazing who he got to meet.

Oh you should go to his twitter and see the pics from his trip. It's amazing who he got to meet.

Pretty interesting that he just 'bumped' into Harbaugh and those guys. They were the away team. How come he didn't have his pic taken with Shady?

And Busch Gardens?

Games are won in the trenches... We need some beef to go with our skill players.. Would be a huge get