Class of 2014 - Denzel Ward | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Denzel Ward

Pretty interesting that he just 'bumped' into Harbaugh and those guys. They were the away team. How come he didn't have his pic taken with Shady?

And Busch Gardens?
Would you want a picture with Shady? I would roll away as fast as I could. Unless I had the perfect opportunity to roll over him.

He's visiting cuse on 1/17. The last visit weekend is technically 1/31

The NCAA really screwed everyone by extending the dead and eliminating that first weekend

I really don't understand why they did this, or why they did it during the current recruiting cycle. Obviously staffs weren't planning for it. Especially effects someone like Syracuse who doesn't have their class filled out by the end of the Summer. Schools like Michigan, Texas etc won't skip a beat since they usually recruit a whole year ahead. This change favored some schools more then others. Good ole NCAA

Denzel Ward’ reported visit schedule

Scowt
USF – 12/13
Syracuse 1/17
Nebraska – 1/24

Rovals
USF – 12/13
Oklahoma – 1/17
Nebraska – 1/24
Syracuse – 1/31

And since Dec 16, twelve analysts at 247 have predicted him committing to South Florida.

Denzel Ward ‏@DWard75_ 17h
Out I call the school recruiting me, @CoachTaggart is the only head coach that wished me Merry Christmas. Straight Class:rolleyes:

Isn't that illegal? Taggart does have some time on his hands with the whole not making a bowl thing.

I think they can call once a week during the Dead Period.

Would freaking LOVE to land this recruit. Highly rated OT--sign me up.

Agree 100%, we need lineman and after a redshirt year Ward could have a great opportunity to start with Hickey leaving and I really hope he realizes that. I'd think all the Chicago verbals already in this class can do nothing but help.

I sometimes think twice about a guy who is highly considering playing for a 2-10 program. Maybe he has just always wanted to live in Florida. I don't know, just random thoughts floating through my head.

I sometimes think twice about a guy who is highly considering playing for a 2-10 program. Maybe he has just always wanted to live in Florida. I don't know, just random thoughts floating through my head.
Wants to play early and the coach is a good recruiter.

Hmm, why did we move him off the Duke game?

it could be mutual that they wanted him to come sooner because he is seriously considering us. If he doesn't like what he sees then he can make other plans. I definitely don't think this was the case of him moving us in order to satisfy anybody else. Total speculation

it could be mutual that they wanted him to come sooner because he is seriously considering us. If he doesn't like what he sees then he can make other plans. I definitely don't think this was the case of him moving us in order to satisfy anybody else. Total speculation
that was my thought as well. since SU and USF are his top 2 this would make sense.

Has UCLA entered the picture?

yep

depth chart will be a big factor. should be between Cuse and USF if basing it on that. i like how we close once we get kids on campus, but you never know if he makes it out to UCLA

yep

depth chart will be a big factor. should be between Cuse and USF if basing it on that. i like how we close once we get kids on campus, but you never know if he makes it out to UCLA
Its tough to compete with the West coast benefits ranging from big name schools and weather and California girls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom