Class of 2014 - Denzel Ward | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Denzel Ward

I'm sure I'm reading way too much into the tweets of a teenager, but he wanted Roberts to text him and said he wished Slayton was on Twitter so he could get a hold of him. Well, at least he'll have friends at SU anyway!

Wait, so how is this not a recruiting violation?

I guess the 12/16-1/16 dead period doesn't apply to Alabama or Notre Dame.
You can make phone calls. Just no face to face

Wait, so how is this not a recruiting violation?

I guess the 12/16-1/16 dead period doesn't apply to Alabama or Notre Dame.
Been confused too. Looked it up:

A Dead Period is one of the most confused periods. In a nutshell, coaches are not allowed to meet with you on or off campus during this time. So here is what is allowed during a Dead Period

• Letters/Emails
  • Calls
  • Visits to a college, but you may not meet with a coach

Been confused too. Looked it up:

A Dead Period is one of the most confused periods. In a nutshell, coaches are not allowed to meet with you on or off campus during this time. So here is what is allowed during a Dead Period

• Letters/Emails
  • Calls
  • Visits to a college, but you may not meet with a coach
Thanks.

I don't like how he's asking to reach out to slayton (who was known to be underrecruited because he is quiet and hard to contact) after talking to bama and saying he's trying to put people on. Just saying...

I don't like how he's asking to reach out to slayton (who was known to be underrecruited because he is quiet and hard to contact) after talking to bama and saying he's trying to put people on. Just saying...

so are you saying Cristobal called Denzel Ward to try and get a hold of Chris Slayton....na

Denzel Ward ‏@DWard75_ 8h
@2spencer good bro! I'm still trying to decide , i may be coming out UCLA on an official on the 31st

Denzel Ward ‏@DWard75_ 8h
@2spencer good bro! I'm still trying to decide , i may be coming out UCLA on an official on the 31st
Mora to Texas would be really good for SU in this one, especially considering the timing.

As in someone else ? Or to keep him

they will still go after him. he has to be one of our top targets at OT. He just wants to play early

they will still go after him. he has to be one of our top targets at OT. He just wants to play early
True freshman rarely start, redshirt him and he can have 4 years after

I don't understand. Is he saying cuse is out? This is more confusing then it should be...
It either means he will be the only LT recruit or there is no chance for a LT to start as a true freshman...

I don't understand. Is he saying cuse is out? This is more confusing then it should be...

he's saying he wont play as a true frosh behind hickey. i wouldnt read into this.

lots of visitors in town this weekend.