Depth Chart 2 deep for Rhode island released | Syracusefan.com

Depth Chart 2 deep for Rhode island released

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
CNlqzjxXAAAVgMm.png

Winfield beat out Morgan. And looks like Clark won the NT/DT battle.

Interesting to see that Moore cracked the two deep at TE. He has seemed like he has been without a position for his entire career at Cuse. I gotta say I'm bummed Trey Dunk didn't get in to the two deep, hopefully he gets a shot because he is a great ambassador and seems to have all the physical tools to be a big time play maker at TE.

On a side note we only have 8 senior starting so I'm expecting some growing pains early, but think the light will turn on and we will surprise a lot of people this season.

A couple of wows for sure, but I think that's a good thing. The competition has increased and that's what we want to see.

texascpa said:
Winfield beat out Morgan. And looks like Clark won the NT/DT battle.

Clark is listed 2nd on the depth chart.

Next year could be scary on the OL. Four Sr. starters this year.

Has to be a mistake with Shanley, no?
I was thinking maybe Roberts violated some minor team rule or something (overslept, missed a meeting, something small like that), so his punishment is coming off the bench this game? No clue.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 45s46 seconds ago
Shafer: Seamus Shanley earned the starting right guard spot. His consistency and lack of missed assignments pushed him ahead of A. Roberts.

Shafer said he's happy with the progression of his three veteran safeties.

Clark is #2

Sheppard, Ted Taylor jumping Thomas for backup olb, perry at olb, Whitner, Winfield jumping Morgan, shanley and Cody Conway wow.

Nice job for these guys. They must have all had outstanding camps.

4 true frosh on the two deep, not sure if that's exciting or scary.

Great to see as we have a ton of kids at the three deep spot that are players Next year with the incoming frosh we are going to be solid