Depth Chart vs Louisville. | Syracusefan.com

Depth Chart vs Louisville.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Jesse Dougherty ‏@dougherty_jesse 2m2 minutes ago
Louisville depth chart is up. Here's a look at it.

ByyhTnwIgAAEpiY.png

Moore is listed and there should be no circumstance where he is allowed to put a helmet on this Friday night.

I'm guessing that if you have a week-to-week injury like Morgan you get removed, but a short term injury like Foy or Moore they keep you on the chart.

There's no way that Moore suits up this week.

I'm guessing that if you have a week-to-week injury like Morgan you get removed, but a short term injury like Foy or Moore they keep you on the chart.

There's no way that Moore suits up this week.
hardnosed??

Syracuse football releases Week 6 depth chart (Louisville) (PS: Bailey)

Syracuse, N.Y. -- Syracuse's Week 6 depth chart has a few changes.

With junior cornerback Wayne Morgan sidelined due to a knee injury, Corey Winfield manned the No. 3 cornerback slot against Notre Dame on Saturday night. Winfield and freshman Antwan Cordy are listed as the backup corners to Brandon Reddish and Julian Whigham.

Wayne Williams, who has been a regular part of the defensive line rotation in the last three games, makes his first appearance on a depth chart. He's slotted behind Eric Crume at nose tackle while Ryan Sloan was bumped off the two deep.

Brisly Estime is listed as the only H-back with Ashton Broyld expected to miss the Louisville game with a lower-right leg injury.

And at kicker, freshman walk-on Cole Murphy has moved ahead of junior Ryan Norton. Murphy took every kick for the Orange against the Fighting Irish, going 1-for-2 on field goals and having his only extra-point attempt blocked.

I guess I haven't paid attention to Fleming too much since he's been injured nearly the whole time he's been here, but I didn't realize he's 6'4". Please oh please can we make use of the jump ball or fade a little. Please.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 47s47 seconds ago
Kendall Moore (concussion) is doing well. Got two knees to the head back-to-back. "He's probably doubtful for this weekend."
Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 49s49 seconds ago
Ivan Foy is "probably doubtful" for this weekend with knee soreness. Shafer said he was glad he had a knee brace on vs. UND.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 25s25 seconds ago
Shafer said Kendall Moore is back in class today. Good sign for him.
Doesn't "probably doubtful" = questionable?

With Moore, Ashton out, time for Phillips, Custis, and Enoicy to get playing time. Through 4 games the current starters haven't got the job done, time to work the youngsters into the rotation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom