Deshaun Watson shows how great of a young man he is. | Syracusefan.com

Deshaun Watson shows how great of a young man he is.

Like the article said, Deshaun & his family were recipients of a Habitat For Humanity house when he was a child. They'd always show the photos of Warrick Dunn presenting it to them during Clemson games. Great to see him pay it forward.

Like the article said, Deshaun & his family were recipients of a Habitat For Humanity house when he was a child. They'd always show the photos of Warrick Dunn presenting it to them during Clemson games. Great to see him pay it forward.
Once I heard that story about him I couldn't help but be a fan. Wish him and his family nothing but success!

I've enjoyed watching him play (except for a few hours on one Saturday afternoon each fall. I will enjoy watching him play for the Texas (wish he played for the Giants!). Great story about a good kid. I hope he does not let fame and fortune go to his head (Manzel).

Just watched the video. Guy seems like a really genuine good guy. Guess I'll have to start rooting for a Clemson grad. (Sorry if this has been linked previously, this is my first attempt at starting a thread. Thought it was pretty cool.)

Watson gives 1st paycheck to Texans workers

Not sure why any SU fan wouldn't Route for most ACC guys in the NFL, esp Clemson players.