Diagne | Syracusefan.com

Diagne

Shark58

BANNED
he gone?

giphy.gif

Somebody on TOS said he will not be coming. Back down to 9 players this year. Joy to the world

Unless a decision was made in the past 36 hours, it was still 50-50. Bummer if true.

Color me naive, but if he doesnt qualify this year is there any chance he can qualify to play here in the future? Or would this be the end all be all

Unless a decision was made in the past 36 hours, it was still 50-50. Bummer if true.

We would all like to know what the cause of this is.

It would be nice to win one of these 50-50 scenarios. Seems like we always get screwed.

If this is true...do we ramp up the pursuit of Sedee Keita for '16?

Shark58 said:
follow up ?s if he doesn't make it, what happens to his schollie? does it mean penalties kick in this year after all? is Jon Snow dead?
He gone.

And "Jon snow" is dead. Jon targaryen is not though

Ride Coleman. Reports r he has looked good and is ready. I don't play what if he doesn't hold up physically game.

G, Trevor as our go to seniors, Tyler Roberson emerging this year, Kaleb takes the sophomore leap. Reports have been good on the other freshmen Malachi, Frank, and Tyler. Especially Tyler Lydon.

We will be fine (If true)

Calm down people.

I honestly don't ever remember hearing any concern about Moustapha's academic status prior to this fiasco? Usually there are people who make noise that a recruit may not qualify a lot earlier than this one played out. Can anyone give a synopsis of the events here? I for one, thought that Diagne may have been the most college ready of our 4 incoming recruits, and loved his post up game. This is really disappointing if he doesn't make it, not just for this year, but beyond. He looks like a difference maker to me (a taller Otis Hill, with more upside).

I honestly don't ever remember hearing any concern about Moustapha's academic status prior to this fiasco? Usually there are people who make noise that a recruit may not qualify a lot earlier than this one played out. Can anyone give a synopsis of the events here? I for one, thought that Diagne may have been the most college ready of our 4 incoming recruits, and loved his post up game. This is really disappointing if he doesn't make it, not just for this year, but beyond. He looks like a difference maker to me (a taller Otis Hill, with more upside).
I haven't been following this closely. But I think it relates to his academic transcripts coming from Africa.

Funny thing about the MG jokes and references. Didn't he have a few double doubles while at the 3 last season? As in, a few games with at least 10 rebounds?

Think about it.

Funny thing about the MG jokes and references. Didn't he have a few double doubles while at the 3 last season? As in, a few games with at least 10 rebounds?

Think about it.
I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about. I don't see any real references to Gbinije, let alone jokes, in this thread. Am I just not seeing it taking place in a different thread?

Can someone please supply a link as to where this info on MD came from.

suinaustin said:
Can someone please supply a link as to where this info on MD came from.
Some of its rumors from those close to the program, some of its reading between lines of what's already been written...

Not to be melodramatic or anything but if he's gone it will really take the wind out of the sails for 2015. We'll be a DC2 knee away from chino playing 35 minutes. That's NIT or CBI territory.

And I don't know about the rest of y'all...but I'm not in the effin mood to go through back-to-back NIT seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom