Diamond Ferry | Syracusefan.com

Diamond Ferry

Looks like he got the wind knocked out of him. damn...

Diamond Ferry?

diamonds_facts.png
photo-jm-Ferry.jpg

And he still held on to the ball with a death grip!

That and Walter Reyes 5 TD's against ND in the Dome in 2003.

I was a very happy man both days. Good times.
I remember when we got commits from both of those guys. I think they were both ranked among the top 25 RBs in the country. What a great RB class that was.

That and Walter Reyes 5 TD's against ND in the Dome in 2003.

I was a very happy man both days. Good times.

Reyes is a very close second for me - a great performance in the Dome and on National TV.

Did you post it two years ago? Its something I stumbled across on youtube and thought it would be fun to post ... you must be a blast at parties ... holy crap dude, js.
All good. lol :noidea:

Love the memory of the Ferri BC game, but since it's a Coach P team there always has to be something bad that goes with it: if we hadn't lost to Temple that year we would have won the sad sack watered down Big East.

I remember there was third guy we almost got who went to Iowa instead. Ferri was the best back in Massachusetts. This other guy was the bets in Connecticut and Reyes was the best in Ohio.

Love the memory of the Ferri BC game, but since it's a Coach P team there always has to be something bad that goes with it: if we hadn't lost to Temple that year we would have won the sad sack watered down Big East.

No bad memories from the BC game.

I remember there was third guy we almost got who went to Iowa instead. Ferri was the best back in Massachusetts. This other guy was the bets in Connecticut and Reyes was the best in Ohio.

I'm pretty sure that was Jermelle Lewis. He had a decent career at Iowa but we won that with Reyes for sure.

Best individual performance by an SU running back had to be Jim Brown against Colgate in 1956.

All Brown did that day was run for 196 yards, score six touchdowns and kick seven extra points for a grand total of 43 points... an NCAA record that stood for over 40 years. Syracuse won the game 61-7.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom