Did Cooney and G graduate? | Syracusefan.com

Did Cooney and G graduate?

SBU72

All Conference
Will they be 5th year seniors or grad students? If a player is a grad student, do the NCAA rules for progress toward a degree (even an advanced one) apply?

Will they be 5th year seniors or grad students? If a player is a grad student, do the NCAA rules for progress toward a degree (even an advanced one) apply?

Yes, they did graduate. I'm not entirely sure if the APR rules apply to graduate students even after Rak's situation last year.

i saw this headline and it gave me flashbacks of all the talk about G going pro from 6-8 weeks ago.

I believe rules still apply as long as they are playing...why I don't know, but trying to understand the NCAA is futile.

I believe rules still apply as long as they are playing...why I don't know, but trying to understand the NCAA is futile.

Don't worry the ncaa will find a way to rule them both inelgible for a psychology class as high school seniors. Right after they bump Obokoh up to a senior, Force Otto to be exiled to the 300 section, and our bench to be banned to the locker room for the first half of acc play where they will have to run out of the tunnel to sub in like wwe charectors, while Coach Hopkins is forced to coach and call timeouts from the loudspeaker.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom