Did Grayson try it again? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Did Grayson try it again?

I think the issue is when you exaggerate the kicking motion - because that's what you like to do. It's like when Draymond kicks people in the nuts and then says it's just a natural motion. Yes, it's somewhat natural, until you go with the extra leg lift to ensure contact with the opposing players groin.

Or like when you bump into someone walking past you in the hallway in 9th grade, if you're a douche, you can tighten/tense up a little bit to inflict some damage - same motion, just exaggerated because you're a dick.

I mean yeah this is a Draymond II type discussion of taking advantage of opportunities where it could be masked as natural motion, not him walking up to a guy and kicking him in the nuts.

I think it looks intentionally like he was trying to make it look unintentional. That leg flew up awfully high. Maybe he "pretended" to lunge forward like he was loosing his balance. Sort of a reverse Duke flop with a leg kick. I give him a 9 out of 10 for that move.

I think it looks intentionally like he was trying to make it look unintentional. That leg flew up awfully high. Maybe he "pretended" to lunge forward like he was loosing his balance. Sort of a reverse Duke flop with a leg kick. I give him a 9 out of 10 for that move.

Entirely possible since Duke players are taught how to flop. But he could have been trying to flop to get a foul, gotten his leg tangled off balance, and still not be trying to prevent the other guy from having children. It's definitely not clear cut and I tend to think he wasn't trying to kick him in the nuts facing the other way.

As far as trying to flop / draw a foul from what didnt look like that big a push... um yeah he goes to Duke.

I love your honesty as a poster. As a man I struggle understanding my communications with woman. (And I'm married with 2 daughters) I like straight shooting but I spend far too many hours decifering what things mean :(
It took 56 years and 25 or so of them spent doing stand up comedy to get to this level of candor.

However, if you listen closely, most women DO want to communicate, even if they seem as oblique about it as I do at times.

Asking well meant questions without an agenda inasmuch as possible will probably get you a lot of points from the teens.

And being candid yourself, within certain boundaries, will help too.

Please don't say he was a Georgetown fan.
That's actually a very good friend, the husband of a dear friend of mine. The first time I met him I said to her roommate he would be the best thing that ever happened to her, and they celebrated their 14th wedding anniversary in September.

But he's a Georgetown alumnus so it's understandable. He's also not a douche about it.

Last edited:
But that would go against the CuseFan narrative that the Dukies are the floppers Just busting the board's chops, it's fun sometimes.
It's not flopping when there is contact.

Wow, I am into conspiracy theories but only gave it a very quick thought until I heard someone else lay it out there. I do suppose it's completely possible. (explicative), do I have to go back and watch it yet again?

Pretty much every flop has some contact its just exaggerated. There was a very funny YouTube video awhile back of instances of Duke players attempting flops where they were never touched though. :)
Yup. Thanks will look it up.

I love your honesty as a poster. As a man I struggle understanding my communications with woman. (And I'm married with 2 daughters) I like straight shooting but I spend far too many hours decifering what things mean :(
Ciphering's hard

Yup. Thanks will look it up.
Here's our own 5th year senior QB Greg Paulus faking a flop.

Funny how that behavior stopped in a football uniform for a different school...

Pretty much every flop has some contact its just exaggerated. There was a very funny YouTube video awhile back of instances of Duke players attempting flops where they were never touched though. :)

You werent the walk on I suggested should post more, but maybe you should. Especially if you get an avatar like the much older walk on has.

Ciphering's hard

And so is Townie, according to one poster. (you just reminded me, I still need to re listen to the presser because of him).

As I just noted, there's been a (w0w, even my cipher got dotted out) $ h ! t ton of it on here today that Ive recognized(if not deciphered), most of it actually not from me, for a change.

You werent the walk on I suggested should post more, but maybe you should. Especially if you get an avatar like the much older walk on has.

Im pretty old thanks... i think 3 back injuries adds 20 years, and gives you more time during rehab to watch basketball. :)

This thread had 85 posts last time I checked.

Must have been cleaned for all the nice names that people called Grayson (including myself)!!

Im pretty old thanks... i think 3 back injuries adds 20 years, and gives you more time during rehab to watch basketball. :)

Are you Coach K?!?!

By the way, by "older", I just meant the(guy?) with the perverted avatar had been a member longer. I am not an age-ist. ;) Nor do i discriminate against rehab, I've done that too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom