did roy williams go to the buzz williams school | Syracusefan.com

did roy williams go to the buzz williams school

of being a clown? or, maybe it is just coaches named williams. not sure. it looked like he was doing an impression of a sumo wrestler there for a minute.

Did you see the moment where he almost punched his assistant coach right in the nuts? He was out on the floor going insane and turned to his left to take a swipe at the scorers' table and his assistant chose that moment to walk by. Roy pulled his punch at the last second, or that dude was going down hard. My son and I were cracking up.

Did you see the moment where he almost punched his assistant coach right in the nuts? He was out on the floor going insane and turned to his left to take a swipe at the scorers' table and his assistant chose that moment to walk by. Roy pulled his punch at the last second, or that dude was going down hard. My son and I were cracking up.
i did not, but i wish i had. he probably would have blamed vertigo.

of being a clown? or, maybe it is just coaches named williams. not sure. it looked like he was doing an impression of a sumo wrestler there for a minute.
Not exactly the smartest way to go if you experience problems with vertigo.

You remember about what point in the game that was? I might see if i can find it on the online replay.

You remember about what point in the game that was? I might see if i can find it on the online replay.
I think it was right after he did his patented violent constipation pose around the 8 minute mark of the 2nd half.

jD8u0Hl.jpg

I saw it and laughed my ass off. He had to pull back or it was nuts city

I think it was right after he did his patented violent constipation pose around the 8 minute mark of the 2nd half.

jD8u0Hl.jpg

It was right before the under 12 tv timeout. Just found it. About 11:56 remaining in the game or something like that.

It was right before the under 12 tv timeout. Just found it. About 11:56 remaining in the game or something like that.

Awesome! thanks for the info!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom