Didn't play in college, not in the NBA, but oh my ... | Syracusefan.com

Didn't play in college, not in the NBA, but oh my ...

I'm not going to lie, that was pretty impressive.

I would seriously injure myself trying to do that on a 7' nerf hoop!

That is amazing!!!

Can't decide whether I move that ahead of the 720 or Dwight Howard's sticker dunk.

Wait? there are professional dunkers now? He gets paid to do that?

That said, wonder which NBA player steals that dunk for next year's dunk contest.

That is amazing!!!
Can't decide whether I move that ahead of the 720 or Dwight Howard's sticker dunk.
I was always partial to this one. Might not be the best ever, but something about the way he throws it down from that far away. Last angle at 2:00 sums it all up.

I was always partial to this one. Might not be the best ever, but something about the way he throws it down from that far away. Last angle at 2:00 sums it all up.

Great spectacle, but that ain't a dunk. He threw the ball in the hoop. I think Blake has had a few like that as well.

I love the show though.

Great spectacle, but that ain't a dunk. He threw the ball in the hoop. I think Blake has had a few like that as well.

I love the show though.

Didn't Wes have one like that in the OOC portion of our schedule?

Wait? there are professional dunkers now? He gets paid to do that?

I think it's termed "professional" in that he makes vids of these, posts them online, and gets a stipend from advertisers.

Jimmy can Jump

6'1" Professional Dunker Jordan Kilganon Throws Down Absurd New Dunk

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...r-jordan-kilganon-throws-down-absurd-new-dunk

RIP headphone users.

As crazy as the title "Professional Dunker" is I think it is the hundreds of support professionals that really make things like this possible. Yes, I'm talking about the Dunk Screamers. It is a tough and very under-appreciated job, these are true heroes who get up every single day and go to their local gyms, or really where ever duty calls them, to witness dunks and then to whoop, holler, and generally carry on as if they had just witnessed the moment man discovered fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom