Dino Babers thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers thread...

If true, odd choice for Babers. Isn't he in his mid-50s? Thought he'd hold out for a low-end P5 gig.

That's because Cuse already has its coach ;)
Or because, and I hope this isn't true, that UCF offered him more money than we were willing to...if in fact we offered.

Or because, and I hope this isn't true, that UCF offered him more money than we were willing to...if in fact we offered.
Or he didn't on-site interview

perfect place for him to get athletes to run his offense and only 2 years ago UCF was pretty good.

I had this guy pegged for a "better" gig. I hope for SU's sake he didnt pass on us to take the UCF gig.

258.gif

tumblr_inline_neufewZzsF1s7cn4s.gif

So he did take it, got it ;)
Fingers crossed that a report comes out quoting frost as saying, "I have no interest in the Syracuse job, and have not been contacted by anyone at Syracuse."

FWIW:
UCF: Dino Babers tweeted tonight, “The rumors about me accepting a job at UCF are not true. I am focused on BG Football and winning a MAC Championship Friday night.”

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

Dino Babers: There was a lot of he said / she said earlier today about Dino Babers accepting the head coaching position at UCF. Perhaps the reason is … his buyout at Bowling Green. Per Jordan Strack, Babers’ buyout in his contract drops by $100,000 (from $300k to $200k) on Tuesday (December 1st). Sit tight a couple of days my friends. Save that man $100k.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop

Why are we fooling around with these defensive coordinators and FOM (Friends Of Mark)?

If you were speaking truth to us about a dynamic offensive, this is not the way to start. If I need an eye operation I don't hire a podiatrist.

Babers is 54, a Briles apostle, an experienced HC and would bring the kind of offense that is perfect for the dome.

Pay the man and get him!

Crusty said:
Why are we fooling around with these defensive coordinators and FOM (Friends Of Mark)? If you were speaking truth to us about a dynamic offensive, this is not the way to start. If I need an eye operation I don't hire a podiatrist. Babers is 54, a Briles apostle, an experienced HC and would bring the kind of offense that is perfect for the dome. Pay the man and get him!

Agree 10000000%.

Babers > Everyone Else

Why are we fooling around with these defensive coordinators and FOM (Friends Of Mark)?

If you were speaking truth to us about a dynamic offensive, this is not the way to start. If I need an eye operation I don't hire a podiatrist.

Babers is 54, a Briles apostle, an experienced HC and would bring the kind of offense that is perfect for the dome.

Pay the man and get him!
I wish someone would throw this post in the face of Coyle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom