Dino just now on TK99 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino just now on TK99

Not to go off-topic, but it is vastly underappreciated by locals. There's only 2 other state fairs in the entire country that would seem to have more to offer.

The state fair down here in Raleigh is horrendous. The fairgrounds are tiny, it's usually so packed you can barely walk. The deliciousness of trying a battered and deep-fried shoe is only surpassed by the odds you may die on a Midway ride.

If people don't think these coaches and players think it is important that they are there...their words tell us it is and in many ways. I know I'm preaching to a lot of the choir but to get to the next level the fans need to show up and not just look for excuses to not go. IMO, it is wearing on the staff and the like to beg/hope for fans all the time and the casual I'll show up when they win attitude is going to cost us fans that do go an excellent coach. HCDB asked for some faith so that means to show up and root for his team not "wait" for the team to be at the next level. That may too late people.

Not to go off-topic, but it is vastly underappreciated by locals. There's only 2 other state fairs in the entire country that would seem to have more to offer.
A great collection of the unwashed and deep fried fat...
but a lot of people like it, so c'est le vie

If people don't think these coaches and players think it is important that they are there...their words tell us it is and in many ways. I know I'm preaching to a lot of the choir but to get to the next level the fans need to show up and not just look for excuses to not go. IMO, it is wearing on the staff and the like to beg/hope for fans all the time and the casual I'll show up when they win attitude is going to cost us fans that do go an excellent coach. HCDB asked for some faith so that means to show up and root for his team not "wait" for the team to be at the next level. That may too late people.
Seeing schools w way less history pack stadiums during bad years drives me nuts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom