Dino to be on CFP Coaches room | Syracusefan.com

Dino to be on CFP Coaches room

awesome!

Coaches Film Room lineup: Dino Babers, PJ Fleck, Mark Helfrich, Mike MacIntrye and Matt Rhule.

I like the coaches film room broadcast a lot and was going to watch it even before this news. Very good news. Great visibility for Dino.

Love that Dino is involved but sorry I am watching the channel with Bill Walton. That guy will be insane and entertaining.
Give me Walton calling anything.

Walton is appointment TV. There are multiple channels covering the national championship from a million angles. Dino and company are on ESPN NEWS? Thats a waste of Dino, not many people will find that channel.

hes calling the game somewhere?!?

Love that Dino is involved but sorry I am watching the channel with Bill Walton. That guy will be insane and entertaining.
Give me Walton calling anything.

Walton is appointment TV. There are multiple channels covering the national championship from a million angles. Dino and company are on ESPN NEWS? Thats a waste of Dino, not many people will find that channel.

Even if that program wasn't well known, the point is many more people will see him than if he wasn't on the air. And of course they can easily tell all their recruits and potential recruits how well respected Dino is in the community because he is wanted on the show, and of course the recruits and their families can watch Dino live on the air. I have to imagine that helps.

It helps immensely. Great exposure.

Something tells me PJ Fleck will not be there lol

Coaches Film Room is consistently the 2nd most watched telecast of the national title game.

Also dunno about TWC but for Comcast, ESPNNEWS and ESPN are right next to each other. For me it's ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNNEWS, and then ESPNU

Coaches Film Room is consistently the 2nd most watched telecast of the national title game.

Also dunno about TWC but for Comcast, ESPNNEWS and ESPN are right next to each other. For me it's ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNNEWS, and then ESPNU

On TWC, ESPN, ESPN 2 and ESPNNEWS are next to each other also. It won't be difficult to find for those who want to watch that option

Probably will DVR the coaches film room channel and watch the Walton channel live.

Coaches where updated:
  • Steve Addazio (Boston College)
  • Dino Babers (Syracuse)
  • Dave Doeren (NC State)
  • Mike MacIntrye (Colorado)
  • Matt Rhule (Baylor)
  • Kalani Sitake (BYU)

Coaches where updated:
  • Steve Addazio (Boston College)
  • Dino Babers (Syracuse)
  • Dave Doeren (NC State)
  • Mike MacIntrye (Colorado)
  • Matt Rhule (Baylor)
  • Kalani Sitake (BYU)

That'll just be fun to compare Dino's demeanor to Coach Spazzio.

C1voJETWIAAZqgM.jpg

Thats cool that Dino will be on, but Espn is trying to ruin this game, why do we need the game on 5 different networks, its a joke, I don't care what Bill Walton has to say about a football game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom