Dino to be on CFP Coaches room | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino to be on CFP Coaches room

C1weiTOUoAAfePJ.jpg

I don't get it. Watch the one you like. More options > Less options.

ESPN overdoes everything anyways. The playoff scheduling the last 2 years is a dumpster fire. Ratings are poor. Cant have the games on new years eve and have the championship tonight, the night after 2 days of nfl Juice. Poorly planned. Bump the semis to 1/2 after the other bowls and the championship to Tuesday or wed of this same week. No juice leading up for obvious reasons.

ESPNnews right? Guide list coaches, but doesn't say Babers

ESPNnews right? Guide list coaches, but doesn't say Babers

yes it will be on ESPNEWS and Dino is definitely there. He's already been on a few segments on Sportscenter on ESPN 2

ESPN overdoes everything anyways. The playoff scheduling the last 2 years is a dumpster fire. Ratings are poor. Cant have the games on new years eve and have the championship tonight, the night after 2 days of nfl Juice. Poorly planned. Bump the semis to 1/2 after the other bowls and the championship to Tuesday or wed of this same week. No juice leading up for obvious reasons.

None of that makes me bummed that the game is on like 5 channels with different angles/announcers etc..

Also - that's why they've switched the semi dates. What do you suggest they do to avoid NFL juice?

The coaches clicker nonsense is giving me a friggin seizure. Can't take it

Funny to hear Dino saying call the 4th down play on 3rd and go tempo on the 4th down and Addazio countering, saying if you slow it down everyone is on the same page. I thought Dino sort of shrugged.

Doren made a good observation saying Bama is forcing the nickel into the box and then running at him.

None of that makes me bummed that the game is on like 5 channels with different angles/announcers etc..

Thats fine, not my main point, the game we love is getting short changed with its scheduling.

Also - that's why they've switched the semi dates. What do you suggest they do to avoid NFL juice?

I already said it. They have done nothing that makes sense. First, get away from new years eve. Play a day or two after the meaningless bowls and keep the championship game 2-3 days away from the nfl playoff weekend.

I also think Dino really knows offense and I love his gunslinger mentality. Clemson's conservatism is killing him. He's commented 10x the one on one coverage and no shots to get those guys the ball. Ruhle with an observation that Bama is showing different looks out of the base and disguising coverages. Showing two high safeties crashing the box late.

I'm also liking the Colorado coach

I also think Dino really knows offense and I love his gunslinger mentality. Clemson's conservatism is killing him. He's commented 10x the one on one coverage and no shots to get those guys the ball. Ruhle with an observation that Bama is showing different looks out of the base and disguising coverages. Showing two high safeties crashing the box late.

I'm also liking the Colorado coach
Colorado's coach has been the most impressive to me. A little more soft spoken amidst the bigger personalities but clearly knows his stuff.

Coaches praising how smart the Bama d kids are and how well coached. They're all checking, communicating and changing leverage based on checks. Really amazing

Dino frustrated with Clemson.

Ruhle talking Bama perfect 'gap coverage'. Dino mentioning something about running option to counter that.

I can't wait until Dino has his pieces.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom