Dino wants more staff... | Syracusefan.com

Dino wants more staff...

is this gonna be an issue. Hope Wildhack complies. We have something brewing here.

Maybe. The other references were in jest. Wonder if Bailey is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Either way - I trust Wildhack to do what's best.

No, but Dino wants a bigger locker room, too.

It's unfair even calling that a college football "locker room". Dino deserves a real locker room. My elementary school locker room 30 years ago looked about the same size and about the same stuff. Probably more open floor space and I didn't go to some overly nice school.

Get the man more staff for flucks sake. It's time for SU to back up their coach if they want to sustain Athletics success. Football is the main driver, idc that we have been poor the past 10 years. We have the money now in ACC.

Also, real money for his staff.

Does this department want to compete with the best or not??

I'm behind the first statement.

I'd rather mercy kill my entire family by poisoning their soup than bring in Edsall.

No one wants that but if we're not going to commit financially then we shouldn't bother.

And didn't we just see a couple of new positions being posted?

Maybe. The other references were in jest. Wonder if Bailey is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Either way - I trust Wildhack to do what's best.
It's absolutely this. Dino has NOT asked for a bigger staff. Bailey is trying to create something that doesn't exist at this time.

Dino has been taking more of a jab at the institutions that pay for sizeable staff like than asking for the same sizeable staff for himself.

This thread is based on nonsense.

We SHOULD NOT give Dino everything he wants even if he WAS asking for it. Let him win a few more games this year and next year and then see if there have been any VALIDATED requests coming from his mouth

Wildhack has been AD for a grand total of 3 months. Can we give the man a little time?

It's the department and school as a whole not just the AD, but yes let's see what he does. I trust he knows what has to be done. He's an SU guy who I think gets it.

It's absolutely this. Dino has NOT asked for a bigger staff. Bailey is trying to create something that doesn't exist at this time.

Dino has been taking more of a jab at the institutions that pay for sizeable staff like than asking for the same sizeable staff for himself.

This thread is based on nonsense.

We SHOULD NOT give Dino everything he wants even if he WAS asking for it. Let him win a few more games this year and next year and then see if there have been any VALIDATED requests coming from his mouth
Ken Shaw, is that you?

It's unfair even calling that a college football "locker room". Dino deserves a real locker room. My elementary school locker room 30 years ago looked about the same size and about the same stuff. Probably more open floor space and I didn't go to some overly nice school.
That's just the locker room in the dome. They don't use it everyday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom