Dino wants more staff... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino wants more staff...

I took it as a dig on Clemson. NCAA has staff limits -- pretty sure you are allowed 10 full tim coaches. Some schools like Clemson hire "quality control" type staff that swell up that number.

It's a fact of situation not a complaint of his own plight

If he needs it this isn't venue to make it known.

I agree.

I see the public comments as more of a dig at the ridiculoussness of some of these programs.

Exactly.

Hey, Bailey - ask Dino what he thinks of whiffle ball fields and nap rooms.

Clemson has a staffer who spends all day licking envelopes to send to recruits.

They have another staffer who only licks the stamps.

:p

Problem is, he licks the stamps that are self adhesive...

Wildhack understands that his coach is visible thanks to that great audition tape of him after the Va Tech game. He now knows so he will be to blame if Dino gets a better gig.

Throw in Eddie O as a recruiting analyst.
The stories about that guy at Ole Miss are insane if true. Had a rule that everyone, staff included, had to dive on every fumble at practice...leading to a coach dislocating his shoulder. Took his shirt off and challenged anyone to fight him. Made everyone, coaches included, sprint from station to station...leaving George Deleone to often walk around with ice bags on his knees.

Let's give this stupid thread a break. The title is SO misleading. Dino didn't ask for a single thing. There is no question mark in that tweet. There is no official discussion being reported on.

Dino will be getting a newly renovated Dome WITH bigger locker rooms. Did he have to ask for it? No. What are we worried about staffing for right now? Because Bailey needed to have a tweet for his tweeter?

This program DOES NOT have to grasp at straws to hold onto their head coach.
Enough of this nonsense

Let's give this stupid thread a break. The title is SO misleading. Dino didn't ask for a single thing. There is no question mark in that tweet. There is no official discussion being reported on.

Dino will be getting a newly renovated Dome WITH bigger locker rooms. Did he have to ask for it? No. What are we worried about staffing for right now? Because Bailey needed to have a tweet for his tweeter?

This program DOES NOT have to grasp at straws to hold onto their head coach.
Enough of this nonsense

Bailey - also convinced they are keeping him from interviewing people who "talk too freely"... sigh

My "favorite" Bailey headline this year was the Dungey dealing with injury when the kid was just sick...
(I do love when Bailey comes on to chat, but come on with some of these titles/"info")

more staff ? is he looking for an EXTENZE-TION of his contract ?

Scott Shafer is avaiable. Coach P may be in a few days.

If Babers wants more staff, I think the process is to go to the AD and request it. And I'm sure that is what he would do.

I refuse to believe that Babers is so stupid he would "go public" with such a request.

I wish Pasqualoni had gone public about how Shaw was diverting money from the athletic dept.

One of the most ridiculous things I have heard in a while. Bailey is turning into a journo like Cohen, time to move along.
Cohen is now covering the Packers for a paper in Wisconsin. So he must be good at something.

Cohen is now covering the Packers for a paper in Wisconsin. So he must be good at something.
Maybe he is working there for the same reason he was working here?

SMG let all the good experienced writers go to cut costs, the only reason he, Bailey and Mink are here and working at all is because they are cheaper than the real writers that were here before them. That is a fact.

I wish Pasqualoni had gone public about how Shaw was diverting money from the athletic dept.

That would, of course, been suicidal. You'll recall that Shaw was a P supporter. You will recall the "Get a life" comment. And that would have been the job of the AD, Crouthamel anyway.

However, there are things anyone in an organization can do to make people aware of problems including whispering in the ear of people with power, who can help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom