Dion posterizes | Syracusefan.com

Dion posterizes

Birdman

• what?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I didn't know he was playing again. I thought he was out still.

I would love to do that once in my life without lowering the rim in the driveway.
I'm thinking that being nearly 40, only 6 feet tall, and out of shape means that the dream is all but dead. LOL. Guess I'll have to continue to live vicariously through Dion.

It's just so refreshing to see a level of basketball where a foul is called in that situation. (How many similar dunks did Fair and Christmas execute without a whistle?)

I would love to do that once in my life without lowering the rim in the driveway.
I'm thinking that being nearly 40, only 6 feet tall, and out of shape means that the dream is all but dead. LOL. Guess I'll have to continue to live vicariously through Dion.
I am also 6ft tall, in my forties and out of shape, but I was able to dunk easily until I was about thirty, and I miss it like you wouldn't believe.

I'd be scared of catching Birdman cooties.

I am also 6ft tall, in my forties and out of shape, but I was able to dunk easily until I was about thirty, and I miss it like you wouldn't believe.
Same boat here, but got essentially run over by a car = legs ruined. I miss just playing ball, period.

At least I still have the scars on my wrists from when I was first able to dunk... and some blurry pictures from high school.

I so feel like Al Bundy right now.

I'm 6'2" and 44 and I'm still not giving up the dream. Not until I'm 46. Squatting three times a week trying to get there. Maybe someday.

#22 got the hell out of the way in the lane

NBA union defense. You know the poor sap who contests gets a warning letter and possible fine from the bosses.

but got essentially run over by a car = legs ruined.

It's a dangerous thing walking out of Faegan's shitbombed.

I'm 6'2" and 44 and I'm still not giving up the dream. Not until I'm 46. Squatting three times a week trying to get there. Maybe someday.
Excellent - keep at it! Do you perform plyometrics? Don't neglect your calves. Olympic lifts like clean, snatch. Work on explosiveness. If you get there let us know!

Excellent - keep at it! Do you perform plyometrics? Don't neglect your calves. Olympic lifts like clean, snatch. Work on explosiveness. If you get there let us know!

I have been neglecting my calves. thanks for the reminder. I do power cleans once a week but don't do the snatch. And I need to work more plyo into the routine as well. Going to build myself a box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom