Dion to Minnesota? | Syracusefan.com

Dion to Minnesota?

It would figure that the second that Cleveland becomes a title contender Dion would get relegated to a sh-- franchise.

According to Chris Broussard, Waiters won't be involved in a trade for Love. This means that the T'wolves probably came out and said the don't want him since they have a bunch of two guards, which is great news for Dion.

F Minnesota, seriously.

Kyrie Irving is a punk and if there is anyone who should be shipped out its that overrated pos. his defense is so putrid that his overall value is slightly below average.

Kyrie Irving is a punk and if there is anyone who should be shipped out its that overrated pos. his defense is so putrid that his overall value is slightly below average.

Lol

According to Chris Broussard, Waiters won't be involved in a trade for Love. This means that the T'wolves probably came out and said the don't want him since they have a bunch of two guards, which is great news for Dion.
That makes sense but why are they interested in Thompson?

I will say this- it will be very interesting to see how things mesh with Lebron. From all I've seen from Irving, the guy had the ball in his hands 90 % of the time and never seemed to notice that he had 4 teammates with him on the court. For all his immense talent, he will have to alter his game to an extreme to co-exist with the man.

Last edited:
I will say this- it will be very interesting to see how things mesh with Lebron. From all I've seen from Irving, the guy had the ball in his hands 90 % of the time and never seemed to notice that he had 4 teammates with him on the court. For all his immense talent, he will have to alter his game to an extreme to co-exist with the man.

Both him and Dion, if they are going to play with LBJ are going to have to alter their games (and mindset) quite a bit.

Both him and Dion, if they are going to play with LBJ are going to have to alter their games (and mindset) quite a bit.
I think this will work itself out. Before thee guys were grappling to be the alpha dog. Lebron solves that problem. The rest of the pack will get in line.

OttoinGrotto said:
I think this will work itself out. Before thee guys were grappling to be the alpha dog. Lebron solves that problem. The rest of the pack will get in line.

If I were Dion, I'd focus on being the 6th man, fire-cracker off the bench. Take over scoring punch when LeBron sits.

I wouldn't put to much stock into what Broussard says, he had Lebron 99% Cavs 2 days ago and an hour before Lebron announced he was starting to report Heat might be the front runner

If I were Dion, I'd focus on being the 6th man, fire-cracker off the bench. Take over scoring punch when LeBron sits.

Agreed. Wiggins looks like he can play the 2. Great size there. Instant offense off the bench is a good call and probably the most practical and rational scenario for Dion to thrive.

Dion did great of the bench this season. obviously we know he's capable of succeeding in that role. I hope Blatt is asgood as Boeheim was handling his ego.

Kyrie needs to leave for Lebron to succeed. Lebrons an unselfish all star, Kyrie's a wannabe diva that drags teams down with bs.

Dion did great of the bench this season. obviously we know he's capable of succeeding in that role. I hope Blatt is asgood as Boeheim was handling his ego.

Statistics show that while he did well off the bench last season, he did even better when he started. Mr. Waiters had a very underrated season.

Statistics show that while he did well off the bench last season, he did even better when he started. Mr. Waiters had a very underrated season.

No question. His two seasons have been solid. He gets dogged way too much by media. The defense and taking care of his body needs to become a big priority, imo. Will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Like docsu said; Blatt being able to handle his ego will be a big factor if he remains a Cav.

No question. His two seasons have been solid. He gets dogged way too much by media. The defense and taking care of his body needs to become a big priority, imo. Will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Like docsu said; Blatt being able to handle his ego will be a big factor if he remains a Cav.

Hopefully he buddies up with Lebron and starts working out with him...

Could be another mini D Wade for the King.

He did...I can't remember if he was starting with Kyrie or if that was when he was injured.

He did...I can't remember if he was starting with Kyrie or if that was when he was injured.

I believe it was when Kyrie was injured. Not to say Dions the best basketball player, but Cleveland was noticeably more effective and a better team while dion was starting and Kyrie was out.

Kyrie is a great talent, but in my opinion his immaturity, selfishness and overall demeanor will hamper nearly any team he's on.

I really want to see Dion kill it with Lebron and not get shipped off to some turd like Minnesota.

But there's a reason why this idea that the Cavs should keep Dion and trade Kyrie away exists on Syracuse message boards and no where else.

I believe it was when Kyrie was injured. Not to say Dions the best basketball player, but Cleveland was noticeably more effective and a better team while dion was starting and Kyrie was out.

Kyrie is a great talent, but in my opinion his immaturity, selfishness and overall demeanor will hamper nearly any team he's on.
You would think that if anyone can reel Kyrie to buy into being unselfish, it's LeBron. The talent in Cleveland is real, if they caan buy into LeBron and the team concept, they'll be set. But if Kyrie still tries to play hero ball with the best player on the world on his team, they'll be in trouble.

LOL