Dion to Minnesota? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dion to Minnesota?

Please, no.

I live in Minneapolis, and I can't think of a worse franchise to be relegated to than here.

Kyrie Irving is a punk and if there is anyone who should be shipped out its that overrated pos. his defense is so putrid that his overall value is slightly below average.
You are crazy and/or stupid as hell.

Kyrie needs to leave for Lebron to succeed. Lebrons an unselfish all star, Kyrie's a wannabe diva that drags teams down with bs.

Lebron could have the 4 worst ball hogs in the league and still succeed. Anybody starts any BS on that team or isn't playing the way their supposed to with Lebron in Cleveland they're gone, this is Lebron's team, he might as well be the GM at this point.

Lebron could have the 4 worst ball hogs in the league and still succeed. Anybody starts any BS on that team or isn't playing the way their supposed to with Lebron in Cleveland they're gone, this is Lebron's team, he might as well be the GM at this point.

My guess is Kyrie isn't staying more than another year or so then. It takes teamwork and compliance to build a championship product.

My guess is Kyrie isn't staying more than another year or so then. It takes teamwork and compliance to build a championship product.

It takes excellent players to build a championship product, I couldn't tell you the last team to win that didn't have Hall of Fame caliber players, or a bunch of excellent players. Any team that has Lebron is going to be a favorite because he is that unbelievable, like a Jordan, like a Kobe.

I believe it was when Kyrie was injured. Not to say Dions the best basketball player, but Cleveland was noticeably more effective and a better team while dion was starting and Kyrie was out.

Kyrie is a great talent, but in my opinion his immaturity, selfishness and overall demeanor will hamper nearly any team he's on.

You can say the same about Dion as well. His on court demeanor, selfishness etc. needs to improve. Both of those guys are very similar. Both are terrible defenders. Kyrie won't move his feet to stop the ball at ALL and Dion NEVER closes out on shooters. Never. I watch all the Cavs game living in the area. I want to see both of these guys play with LBJ and improve. They are both such talented offensive players.

No offense but Kyrie is worlds better than Dion. Only way Kyrie gets dealt is if Cleveland is getting CP3, Lillard, or Curry in return. Lebron wants to play with other guys who can carry some of the weight or else he would have stayed in Miami.

Fine.

Maybe he just wants to get his stats on a sh$% team. That would be very disappointing.

It would be very disappointing, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me with Dion.

He's one of the more interesting young guards in the league. Why would he want to come off the bench?

For one, he'd be better off being asked to create offense with the 2nd unit instead of being a stand-still shooter playing off of Kyrie and Lebron. In many cases he'd still find himself included in the crunch-time lineup.

He's a guy who is most effective with the ball in his hands. Not great w/o the ball, not a spot up shooter, doesn't play great defense, Really does not compliment Kyrie or Lebron at all as opposed to Wiggins, Varejao or Love (in theory). His best bet with the cavs is 6th man.

His biggest flaw might always just be the discrepancy between how he perceives his own talent and his actual talent.

DW didn't start at SU and came off the bench to play more minutes than Triche. He is a moron if he won't accept coming off the bench for a time with Lebron James.

Waiters would be an awesome heat check guy for a good NBA team. He could average 10 ppg to 12 ppg off the bench and help that team win a title. Stupid DW if he would rather play and start for a team like the 76ers than be a 6th guy for Cleveland.

$1 says he doesnt see november from cleveland.

You're on.

19077_SPRING_201_16x8.jpg

Uuuuuuuuugh.

I'm glad these things pass as newsworthy items. Aye yi yi

If the Cavs trade for Love I'm off the bandwagon.

So help me god if Dion goes to Minnesota

I don't know how the Twolves just don't take Bennett,Wiggins,2015 Miami first round pick for Love.
That is way beyond what anyone else will give them it's a steal for Minnesota and Cleveland becomes the best team in the East with the best player and 2 more top 15 players in Irving and Love.

Well for one, trading Love now and giving up all hope of the playoffs isn't going to help sell tickets. Minnesota can also hope that someone gets real desperate during the year and gives them a better offer. Since Love is in his final year, it wouldn't help him to coast if he isn't traded before the season.

They probably wouldn't do it because the owner is cheap, but Phoenix could offer Bledsoe and the Morris Twins, maybe Len or a pick. GS could wake up and realize that Love is better than Klay and package him with Barnes. I just think Minnesota has some leverage still, even if they kept Love all year, he'd probably wants a sign and trade so they won't lose him for nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom