Direct TV Question | Syracusefan.com

Direct TV Question

brandokc

All Conference
Kaiser or anyone else feel free to chime in. I am in my first season with Direct TV. ABC is showing the Okie St game here in KC. ESPN2 shows our game or UM vs Minny. ESPNa shows UM vs Minny. The ESPN coverage map shows UM vs Minny as my game on the deuce.

My question is should I expect the Cuse game to show on ESPNa or should I just order game plan tomorrow am?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

There is a coverage map on one of theses threads, also, go to Matt Sarz website. He is up to date on tv coverage.

Are u in your 1st season with a television?

Do you know what National TV means??

Mickey Mouse controls what's on his channels, not a gremlin unique to your dish system.

Kaiser or anyone else feel free to chime in. I am in my first season with Direct TV. ABC is showing the Okie St game here in KC. ESPN2 shows our game or UM vs Minny. ESPNa shows UM vs Minny. The ESPN coverage map shows UM vs Minny as my game on the deuce.

My question is should I expect the Cuse game to show on ESPNa or should I just order game plan tomorrow am?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I have DirectTV and my ESPN gameplan shows the game listed on one of the channels, so I think it should be available if you have Gameplan and you are in the Big12 section of the country.

I would call them, they are available to take calls on Saturday and have found them very helpful whenever I have questions about what is blacked out where and what is not.

EDIT- Here's the ESPN gameplan map and it looks like its covered:

http://assets.espn.go.com/gameplan/images/2012/blackout/1124169.jpg

Mickey Mouse controls what's on his channels, not a gremlin unique to your dish system.
I knew this was coming. Awesome!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

What a dick response! The fella was asking a serious question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom