Class of 2015 - DL Jamal Milan (IL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DL Jamal Milan (IL) Offered

Hopefully it's just the post trip excitement, and another 3 or 4 win season will damper things again. If he wants to stay close to home this could be a problem, especially with Illinois trying to make a big push in state, and the pressure of a couple of the states other top prospects committed there.
Beckman #11 on the Hot seat rankings.

The Champaign Room‏@Champaign_Room 21m
.@SWiltfong had another update about Chicago DT Jamal Milan today. Said he could decide soon and #Illini lead

Steve Wiltfong 7h
Chicago Raby DT Jamal Milan spent three days at #Illinois last week as the #Illini battle #Syracuse:

Definitely a lot more worried about this one. Illinois has really been making a push to get their in state kids to stay home. Hopefully a lot of this is the excitement coming off a good visit, but I have a feeling we may be bridesmaids. If that happens lets hope our own in state DT decides he wants to play for his home state as well.

Illinois just pisses me off.

Can't see him picking Syracuse at this point unless he visits again

Definitely a lot more worried about this one. Illinois has really been making a push to get their in state kids to stay home. Hopefully a lot of this is the excitement coming off a good visit, but I have a feeling we may be bridesmaids. If that happens lets hope our own in state DT decides he wants to play for his home state as well.
Hope he isn't too attached to that staff

I agree with True Blue and Phat. Illinois pisses me off too, Beckman is a complete ahole I can't fathom any kid wanting to play for him particularly over HCSS. I also agree that we are likely not getting him without another visit. Let's hope he holds off until he can take an official to SU

It'll be wide open in January when Beckman get's canned.

Last edited:
Bvf3cVJIAAIisc3.jpg-large-480x640.jpg

I'm sorry, Whitey, but what's the pic supposed to be? Beckman and ???

okay, nevermind, just saw it...LOL

Dear Lord, on my mobile, I was wondering "what exactly am I missing?" Then I scrolled in close (much to my dismay) on the picture, and all I can say is Beckman must be REALLY excited for the upcoming season and the bearing that it might have on the recruiting class.

Dear Lord, on my mobile, I was wondering "what exactly am I missing?" Then I scrolled in close (much to my dismay) on the picture, and all I can say is Beckman must be REALLY excited for the upcoming season and the bearing that it might have on the recruiting class.

I think it's funny but I refuse to like that photo. Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

If Shafer is hard-nosed,what does that make Beckman? :D

My guess is fanny pack.

It's a flashlight for the day when they shut the lights off on his coaching stint.....think fans,think

How can we run a 3 cone drill if I can only find 2 cones? Dang nabbit where did I put that 3rd cone?

Franz69 said:
If Shafer is hard-nosed,what does that make Beckman? :D My guess is fanny pack.

Well endowed?

I take it Beckman is the foreman during the erecting of the steel for the IPF...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom