DO: Hard-shooting Walters provides rare skill set in practice, occasionally in man-up situations | Syracusefan.com

DO: Hard-shooting Walters provides rare skill set in practice, occasionally in man-up situations

I'd like to see more of him on man up! He has a great shot, it is amazing that it is due to natural ability and he has no idea why he has always had a cannon! Great team player, it seems like DO are writing about players where there is no real reason but it is a very rounded view of the team aspect and great for fans who are interested it's a great job by DO! It's a between the lines look I'd say!

I'd like to see more of him on man up! He has a great shot, it is amazing that it is due to natural ability and he has no idea why he has always had a cannon! Great team player, it seems like DO are writing about players where there is no real reason but it is a very rounded view of the team aspect and great for fans who are interested it's a great job by DO! It's a between the lines look I'd say!

Seems like on the EMO would be the best opportunity to unleash that cannon. Draw and dump, and rip it on net, or look for him off a screen. Basic plays that should not be hard to learn, if that is truly why he hasn't seen a lot of PT.

He was given the opportunity earlier in the year but really struggled. He turned it over at least twice (shooting motion before he had the ball fully in his stick) and two other times he took a long distance shot that was easily saved. Hes going to be hard pressed to get much PT this year especially when hes not on the man up regulary and we aren't drawing many flags this year either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom