do the giants have a legit linebacker? | Syracusefan.com

do the giants have a legit linebacker?

rosconey

All Conference
the biggest thing i took from the game was the total lack of linebacker talent-the first squad that started the game was as bad as anything ive seen

LT is rolling in his grave-lol

i hope they have some super duper major improvement over the next few preseason games because these guys are new to the system-

the biggest thing i took from the game was the total lack of linebacker talent-the first squad that started the game was as bad as anything ive seen

i hope they have some super duper major improvement over the next few preseason games because these guys are new to the system-
It hasn't been a position that has been made a priority over the last number of years. And they do have two super bowls.

Tough to judge in the first preseason game with some new faces. Talk about a rush to judgement...

linebacker in the 2010s = the fullback in the 1990s.

on its way out, soon to be obsolete.

worrying about the Giants linebackers is like worrying about whether you get the red or blue gatorade.

lol- linebackers are on the way out-lol- so the linebackers at su this season who are supposed to be a strength of the d dont really need to play?

must be every other team has just wasted money signing linebackers -every collage has wasted scholarships

the position will never die- the size and speed of those playing the position will evolve- but they will still be linebackers

why not take a gander at some giants forums and see what the fans are saying about the guys playing the linebacker position
the Giants forums, much like the Syracuse forums, are often filled with idiots who know nothing about football.

and yes, im on both all the time. :eek:

im not surprised you use fan forums in a (failed) attempt by you to understand the great game of American Football.

heres a little tip from your Uncle Kaiser, instead of reading fan forums, why dont you take a gander at the defensive sets the Giants use and tell me what you see. tell me what the personel is.

then watch the NFL Network, its great this time of year, its basically running nothing but the preseason games, tell me what other teams are using.

since your the end of all knowledge and know everything i guess the jets goofed not having you as head coach

this is a FORUM i stated my opinion - your ego very big?

and hers a tip from your uncle rosconey-if you didnt see any linebackers playing for anyone this weekend- go to walmart and get your eyes checked and have your water checked for acid

and i love how you try and put another opinion down as ignorant because its not yours- classic internet bully 101 crap- i bet you are the spelling police also
im here to help.

ive been watching you for a while, clearly you need it.

im the opinion, spelling and forum police, and you started this thread on the wrong forum as well.

so we also have to work on that.

Their linebackers are fine. The formula has been to get the front four to get to the qb and then hold serve with the back 7. Its led to 2 superbowls and if captain idiot didnt shoot himself in the leg it would have been 3.

That is why they load up on defensive linemen in the draft even though the "experts" keep saying they will draft linebackers. I still laugh at the people who wanted them to draft rolando mcclain over JPP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i doubt very much the giants want poor linebacker play- you cant really on your db's controlling the run at the line- the giants had solid linebacker play in the playoffs both those years-

and for the uncle-
if you have the knowledge you claim and just arent a condescending internet bully - why arent you coaching or getting paid for your supreme knowledge ? instead of posting at a forum when you call those with different opinions on other forums idiots- you can bet most of them think the same as you=its the internet everyone has a opinion -

why is this the wrong forum- dont the giants have any su players ? plenty of less or equal su posts in the same forum- again are you just trying to be a wise azz internet bully?
I think the giants get from their linebackers exactly what they want from them. In the salary cap era, you have to decide where to spend your dough. The Giants don't view the position o be vital to their success. They have been proven right. Other teams view it differently. And thye have their success. In any event, I'm not worried.

i doubt very much the giants want poor linebacker play- you cant really on your db's controlling the run at the line- the giants had solid linebacker play in the playoffs both those years-

and for the uncle-
if you have the knowledge you claim and just arent a condescending internet bully - why arent you coaching or getting paid for your supreme knowledge ? instead of posting at a forum when you call those with different opinions on other forums idiots- you can bet most of them think the same as you=its the internet everyone has a opinion -

why is this the wrong forum- dont the giants have any su players ? plenty of less or equal su posts in the same forum- again are you just trying to be a wise azz internet bully?
i just reread this thread, and im worried about you.

you alright??

everything ok??

yet you cant make a statement rebuffing anything-just another condescending post-
all youvc done in this thread is insult me.

my feelings are too hurt to respond.

hell, you couldnt even help yourself when alpha said something before i posted.

i hurt for him too.

Their linebackers are fine. The formula has been to get the front four to get to the qb and then hold serve with the back 7. Its led to 2 superbowls and if captain idiot didn't shoot himself in the leg it would have been 3.

That is why they load up on defensive linemen in the draft even though the "experts" keep saying they will draft linebackers. I still laugh at the people who wanted them to draft rolando mcclain over JPP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plax+w-+gun.jpg

images

images

:bang: :bang::bang::bang:

Tough to judge in the first preseason game with some new faces. Talk about a rush to judgement...

whatever-
this did.

or is that a different rosconey?

and then i typed...

linebacker in the 2010s = the fullback in the 1990s.

on its way out, soon to be obsolete.

worrying about the Giants linebackers is like worrying about whether you get the red or blue gatorade.
nothing really wrong there...yet apparently for the 2ND time in this thread now, your thin skin got rattled for you started firing off the insults here...
lol- linebackers are on the way out-lol- so the linebackers at su this season who are supposed to be a strength of the d dont really need to play?

must be every other team has just wasted money signing linebackers -every collage has wasted scholarships

the position will never die- the size and speed of those playing the position will evolve- but they will still be linebackers

why not take a gander at some giants forums and see what the fans are saying about the guys playing the linebacker position
so please, you are at fault for everything here.

EVERY...THING.

all because your precious post was met with a little skeptism.

so sad.

no, that wasnt snide. looks like he had an opinion.

as did i.

but now you tell me this was/is a private thread between you and him, my bad.

lets see, dismissed my opinion as rubbish by telling me to go take a gander at message boards of all things to back up your weak position, you called me blind, a drug addict, questioned my knowledge with the tired and have nothing else retort...'why dont you coach', and capped it off by insinuating that i would even be interested in the jets job.

and for some reason you think that because Syracuse has strong LBs, that it somehow should effect LB for the Giants and the pros in general.

every post about your take on the Giants LBs has basically been that you are wrong.

i mean, really...youre not faring too well here, id sit the rest of this one out.

im done.

no, that wasnt snide. looks like he had an opinion.

as did i.

but now you tell me this was/is a private thread between you and him, my bad.

lets see, dismissed my opinion as rubbish by telling me to go take a gander at message boards of all things to back up your weak position, you called me blind, a drug addict, questioned my knowledge with the tired and have nothing else retort...'why dont you coach', and capped it off by insinuating that i would even be interested in the jets job.

and for some reason you think that because Syracuse has strong LBs, that it somehow should effect LB for the Giants and the pros in general.

every post about your take on the Giants LBs has basically been that you are wrong.

i mean, really...youre not faring too well here, id sit the rest of this one out.

im done.
well, let me defend you on some of this. You are not blind. Drug addict...no comment

well, let me defend you on some of this. You are not blind. Drug addict...no comment
At the end of day, I think we all have a little brain-shot, mad genius Gary Busey in all of us.

im man enough to end this- i stick by my original post- and i in no way called anyone a druggie- what i said was clearly in jest about checking your water- what i was called is defamation of character